part 96 meri bhabi

Family love

Part 96

All are just standing in the hall except nandu who is sitting in the chair.....

Aliya : I need time to think.....saying Aliya just left the house .... dhruv is just looking at her with tears .,...

Nandu : duggu idar aoo.....she calls him.....

Dhruv moves to nandu.....

Nandu : I'm proud of u.....bcoz galti sabse hoti hae .....but you are correcting your mistakes .....

Dhruv : than y is Aliya still angry ....

Manik : she needs some time to be back normal ....she suffered a lot than anyone here ......

Dhruv : I can do anything for her happiness ....

Manik : take care of office till she accepts it ....and I'm proud of your desicion.....

Arya : even I accept Aliya bhabi can be the best to handle business ....

Cabir : yeah your right Arya ....she knows everything so well.....

Dhruv : will you both forgive me .....he asks looking at cabir dhruv....

Theh both hug him....dhruv cried hugging them....

Cabir : bhai ....we know you did a mistake ....but now you are back to yourself .....the bhai I know is selfless bcoz I used to demand and make you do everything and we both used to get grounded by bhai for my mistakes .... But all of a sudden your change in behaviour hurt us ..... we are sorry we are unable to help u ...

Dhruv : don't say that cabir ....it's my mistake I didn't talk to anyone clearly ....

Arya : next time no secrets ...you will talk to us ....like school days .....

Dhruv : I promise .....

Manik : good ....so mere pass kuch hae ....to share ....cabir go call Aliya ....

Cabir : bhai can we talk tonight ......

Manik : main bulgaye ...you guys go to work ..let's talk tonight ...

Nandu : dhruv go see Alya.....he left to see aliya but didn't find her anywhere .....he came back and found her in music school playing piano .....

Cabir Arya left to works ...Manan left to music school .....to see drulya there ....they didn't disturb them but left to nandu cabin and sat there....
dhruv just sat there letting Aliya take her own time with music .....

Finally students started coming disturbing Aliya ....she welcomed them with smile even manik moved out after asking nandu to rest .......

Nearly few days passed by. ..... Manan are happy ... Manik is making yummy dishes for nandu...... even amms got to know nandu is eating non veg but she didn't get angry or stop her instead encouraged her to eat more saying she is a Punjabi bahu and even if she is not she has all rights to eat what she wants ....bcoz it's food and you have a right to choose what you want to eat .......

It's nearly the date of nandu for delivery ....manik is all the time beside her ....bcoz she just entered 9 month yesterday ......

That evening in Murthy house ....

Manik is sitting on the couch and listening to the theme sent by the director for songs.......nandu is beside him on the bed bcoz of complete bed rest bcoz of twins.....she is just looking at manik who is sitting on couch ......

A knock on the door disturbed nandu starring session....manik opened the door to see Kamya standing there .....

Manik : mom what a surprise ....
saying he hugged Kamya .....bcoz now everyone bonded well with kamya....