part 18 office ....

Family love

Part 18

Nandu opens the box to find a beautiful saree .....And a note . ...

Will you come on a date with me biwi ........

Yours monster husband .......

She has tears seeing this..... Then she thinks about the last few days.......She didn't give him his time......

Nandu : I'm sorry manik ji....I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you .....But .......

Then she got ready in the gift he  gave......And after  breakfast of kids ...She bid bye to everyone .......
packed some food for him and his friends  and left in the  car to his office.....She called manik many times. ......But it's switch off .....She is scared  to go inside bcoz of last time insult .....

After debating a lot.....She moved to the reception ....To find a new lady there ...... ..

Receptionist : good morning maam

Receptionist : good morning maam ......How may I help you......

Nandu : can i meet mr malhotra ......

Receptionist : any appointment or reason to inform.......

Nandu : it's personal ....I can wait if he is just busy........

Receptionist : your name mam....Just to inform  sir ....

Nandu : nandini.....

Receptionist : r u mrs nandini manik malhotra mam.....

Nandu :yes....

Receptionist  immediately moves from her chair ......And stands beside  nandu ....

Receptionist : sorry sorry mam....Plzz come in .....Let's go ......

Nandu :;but manik ji......

Receptionist :;we have orders from sir .....Not to stop you anywhere if you come ....I didnt see u anytime so I didn't recognize u.....I'm sorry mam.....Plzz let's go ......

Nandu : but ....What happened y r u panicking .....

Receptionist: bcoz i don't want to loose my job .....

Nandu : but y will u loose your job ......

Receptionist :mam ....Sir is in meeting ....Anything urgent ....I will take you there .....U can go there.....

Nandu: relax....Miss

Receptionist : riya ....

Nandu : relax miss riya ....Calm down......Nandu takes the glass of water on the desk and gives her .....She drinks it in one go.....

Riya : thank you mam.....

Nandu : now tell me clearly what happened......

Riya :;let's walk and talk mam....If you don't want to disturb sir meet ....I will lead you to his cabin. .......