part 52 santoor mummy

Family love

Part 52

All the employees took their seats ..... But manik is still standing beside nandu...... Nandu is continuously starring manik by sitting on the boss chair ..........

Manik : so recently we have been working on the project of sinhas....It is under smaran but all the work is done by varun....The team head .....So I would like to give him promotion and make him the head of this branch ....
He has been working from the past two years and all the projects of smaran till date are done by him....But all the credit is taken hy smaran....So I would like to make him the manager and  head of this branch ......

So I would like to make him the manager and  head of this branch

Varun kapoor....The team head of helly team ....He is more into work to even realise helly feeling towards him....The best employee of malhotra industries delhi ...... but is completely kept in dark bcoz of smaran cruelty .....He worked hard in every project but smaran took the credit ....
But sometimes lie makes you happy but it is said that fake  happiness won't last forever ...Finally he is receiving what he deserves .....smaran got what he deserves......

Helly felt very happy on listening this .....varun is completely in shock....

Manik : you can come forward and give me all the details of the on going projects. .......Saying manik sat beside nandu on her left side .......Like all the employees....Even his pa mr sharma is sitting beside him.....

Varun came forward and started explaining all the projects ....The room became dark only projector is the light ....Everyone is focussed on the details .....

Than after finishing it the lights came on....All are about to clap but stopped
Manik saw in the direction where they are seeing .....To see nandu sleeping peacefully by putting her head on the desk ....Bcoz last night she is more tensed thinking about arya first day in college ....She doesn't know anything related to business and projects so she slept there getting bored .....

Manik after congratulating varun and the staff ....Dispersed them and asked varun to conduct the interviews of the new team and send him the details through mail.........

Varun accepted all his responsibilities happily ......helly became the happiest one .....

After everyone left the room....manik moved to nandu and put his hand on her cheeks and moved her hair back .....She just snuggled more into his hand .....He just kissed her forehead...  She smiled even in sleep... He just lifted her in his arms and moved out of the meeting room .....All staff are admiring them ...... Bcoz manik didn't wake her up ....As they are moving out nandu just wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled more into him....He smiled looking at his biwi..... He reached his cabin and sat on the chair and let her sleep in is lap .....

He is just working on his laptop .....
Holding his biwi close to him ..Nandu just woke up and opened her eyes ...
She rubbed her eyes cutely ....Manik is just admiring her ........