part 94 duaa

Family love

Part 94

Manan and cabir Arya looked at him not knowing what happened between them....but they understood that dhruv hurt Kaka so Aliya gave him this punishment......

Dhruv didn't feel like eating but nandu one glare and he completed eating ......

Dhruv left to his room and opened his shirt to spray but unable to spray he felt a hand and turned to see arya.... He took the spray and applied it on dhruv back and asked him to sleep on bed on his stomach.....dhruv is just seeing arya he felt something hot on his back .... He turned to see cabir who kept hot water bag on his back.....they both left without talking to him.....but dhruv cried for the love and care they are showing him....

After dhruv slept ...Aliya entered the room and covered him in duvet and left kissing his forehead ......

After breakfast Manan left to orphanage bcoz nandu want to play with kids there they asked aliya to join them she denied saying she wants to take rest but they knew she is staying back for dhruv as he is alone and also not well .... Cabir Arya left to works .....

Aliya is sitting in the hall doing something on laptop .... Dhruv came there after his sleep broke ....

Dhruv : Aliya ....I'm sorry ....

Aliya heard him but didn't look at him and pretended to be busy in work.....

Dhruv : Aliya kuch toh bolo ....plzz.... I know I ignored you and also hurt you badly .... I'm ready to take any punishment ....plzz baat karo na. .....

Aliya : excuse mr Malhotra I have work... I have no time to talk to you or listen ....so plzz .....leave me alone ....

Dhruv : plzz ....

Aliya ; kya chahiye tume y don't you let me be in peace .... Bolo ...

Dhruv : I need you to live ....

Aliya : kabhi nahi hoga .... Bale hi I forgive you for my family happiness...but I will never forget the things you did.... As you wished you are getting your freedom I won't interfere in your life ....bcoz that's what you asked me right .... When I said it's our life and I have rights on you to know your where about .....you just slapped me .....saying I shouldn't interfere ..... Ab kya hua ....

Dhruv : I know I'm wrong completely wrong ....  but I beg you not to leave me ..... Hogaye mujhse galti .....plzz talk to me .....I will do anything .....

Aliya : anything ....than mujhe divorce chahiye .... convience the whole family for it...

Dhruv ; I can do anything to Live with you but tume nahi chodungi main.....
divorce kabhi nahi hoga humari .... I love you and remember you can go anywhere you want leaving me after my death....

Saying he just left to his room....Aliya sat there thinking of what to do....but she is disturbed by the calling bell ....
she opened the door to see manan who came back from orphanage .....

Manik : Aliya . ...I hope you didn't prepare lunch bcoz amms ne yummy yummy food bejha ....

Aliya : no jiju after your call I didn't prepare ....

Nandu : tum dhruv ko bulaoo for lunch...we will fresh up and come ....
saying manan left to their room....

Aliya didn't call him .....but started arranging table ..... Dhruv came out to see aliya arranging everything..... But this time he really saw a cockroach near the table . ....

Dhruv : Aliya ....vo .... cockroach...

Aliya didn't buzz bcoz she thought it's prank like morning .... But the cockroach started to move to her feet ....on sudden sensation Aliya started shouting bcoz she is having cockroach phobia ......