part 44 wonder in bidai .....

Family love

Part 44

Then nandu sat beside manik...He is continuously starring her .......aliya sat beside dhruv......

Nandu silently to manik..... Y r u starring Me....

Manik : you are looking cute biwi.....In this saree ......

Nandu : stop it na ....

Manik : it's true biwi

Manik : it's true biwi ....You changed the dress but still twinning with me..

Nandu : i changed bcoz i wanted  to welcome the dulha dulhan as duggu maa.....

Manik just smiled on her answer ...
..And held her hand under the table ......

Than they all sat in the hall......After lunch ....maddy soha....Abhi ruhi navya also left to their homes ......

Nandu aliya mukti dadi are sitting ok the couch.....manik on the other couch beside dhruv....arya is sleeping on nandu lap .....cabir on dadi lap ......

Nandu : aliya tum theek hona .....

Aliya : mujhe kya hua di ....I'm fine ....

Cabir : you know first time I have seen a wonder in bidai....

Mukti : aise kya hua ...mujhe bhi bataoo.....

Arya : aloo is the first girl who didn't cry in bidai....

Nandu : arya it's aliya bhabi ......Not aloo....Nandu said sternly.....

Arya : ok maa .....

Aliya : but di ....It's ok na .....He can call me aloo ....

Nandu : it's not ok ...He need to give you respect you are elder in relation to him....So you both can fight... play with each other but let him call you bhabi .....

Aliya : ok di .....

Mukti : what's the wonder ......She didn't cry that's it na .....

Cabir : in fact she laughed loudly ......
That's the wonder .....

Nandu / mukti : what ????

Dadi : ha aliya ....y did you laugh so loudly .......I thought you will cry ....

Aliya : so you want me to cry dadi ....

Dadi : nahi mera bacha ....bidai pe ladkiya roti hae apne maike chodne keliya .....

Aliya : dadi .....I may be born in that family but I'm brought up in this house by neo mom raj dad ....They both are like best friends to me ...... And yeah y should I cry leaving that house ....In fact that's not a house that's rich building to live that's it ........Dad is always on business trips.....He always calls and messages
.Even i can talk to him from here .... Mom ..... You know she is the reason for my laugh today  .....Bcoz i saw her crying ...It looked like I'm on alien planet watching a single human being ...I found it funny ....The lady who didn't care the whole life till now suddenly crying to send me ....When she never even cared how I'm till date.... As everyone knows a girl always needs a mom in her life more than a boy.... i never found that mom in her .... But I felt that feeling of mom love  from neo mom.....And after her from nandu di.... This is the place where I belong to .....Di jiju ...Who even treat me like a kid along with ....
My bestie mukti......... Cabir arya are my friends from childhood...To be clear they are over protective brothers like harshad bhai  .And dhruv who loves me a lot ..... And you dadi ...You loved me like all of them ...
y should I cry  when I'm coming to my house My family ...Infact this the start of the best and happy days of my life . .But yeah leaving bhai bhabi is a bit sad...But they spends most of the time here only ....How will I miss them....