part 68 cabbu ki maa

Family love

Part 68

Both of them looked at each other .....
And moved to the dinning table and sat on the chairs .....

She served cabir his favourite chicken lollipop with biryani .....She knows manik doesn't eat in parties .....She also served him food ......And sat opposite to them and brought corn flakes and started eating .......

They ate in complete silence ....After dinner nandu is about to move to kitchen ....But someone pulled her pallu ....She thought it's manik and is about to shout on him.....

But she saw cabir sitting on his knees holding his ears ......With the edge of her pallu in one hand ....this is how he apologised her for the first time when she scolded him for eating away mukti chocolates ......

Cabir :  I'm sorry maa ....I know you will never leave me .....But I didn't know what to do???? You only call me cabbu baby ....Toh bachon ki galti maaf kardo.....I won't repeat this again.....Plzz talk to me ......

Nandu moves forward and takes her pallu and holds his hand making him stand .......

Nandu : sit here ....I will just be back ...

Saying she moved in and came back with a tray .....

She served three  of them choco chip chocolate cake .....

Which she made for desert ....Both of them without eating are looking at nandu ........

Nandu : kya hua. ....Eat it ....

Cabir : i will eat only if you talk to me .....

Nandu : so do you still feel i will leave you .....???? 

Cabir nodes in no.....

Than nandu takes a spoon of cake and feeds him...

Nandu : never feel you are alone ....No matter where I am and what I am doing i will have time for my kids ....
Everyone comes after them ....Do you get that ....????

Cabir : i know it maa .....But ....

Nandu : you will miss mukti.....Right...

Cabir : hmm...

Nandu : even i will miss her ....But she will be happy .....We will go meet her whenever we want....She is not marrying any stranger .....It's abhi bhai ....One call and mukti will be home .... we are getting her married for her safety and happiness .... i know she is the only daughter of this house
But every daughter has to go to her house ......It doesn't mean she will leave you all na ....She loves you all a lot ......She also can't live without you ...If you people behave like this ....how can she go ....You guys need to her strength not weakness ..... Tell me one thing ....You will take care of her only if she lives with you .....

Cabir : no ...

Nandu : than ..... Wherever she is ....
You all will love her the same ....
Physically she might not be present here ....But you can call her daily .....If you want we will also shift to pune.....
Bcoz arya is in delhi...manik and dhruv can work from anywhere Bolo ....shall we shift .....