part 69 mukbhi engagement

Family love

Part 69

Nandu ruhi navya left to the kitchen..

It looked like they both willingly came to talk to nandu ......Abhi called his mom dad and informed the dates to them....

Ruhi : di navya wants to say something....
She says cutting vegetables ......

Nandu turns to navya who is cutting fruits ......And nandu is mixing the dough for roti ....

Nandu : kya baat hae navya .....

Navya : di vo.....

Ruhi stands behind nandu back hugging her ......

Ruhi: navya is in love ....

Nandu : what ???? Really....Who is the guy .....

Navya : I'm sorry for hiding this but...

Nandu washes her hand and side hugs navya ....

Nandu : bolo kon hae .....I will talk to mom dad ....

Navya : its one side love di....he doesnt love anyone ....He said he will only marry a girl if his maa baba accepts the girl .....

Nandu : so you proposed him....

Navya : no di....He is a good friend so i asked ...But he only feels me a friend not more than that ....

Nandu : acha....Itna bhi bada problem nahi hae ....You tell me i and manik will go and talk to their parents first...

Navya : it's ....

Nandu : bolo na ....

Navya : it's cabir ....She says closing her eyes .....

Nandu : what ???~ she asks in shock....

Ruhi and navya nodes in yes .....Nandu gets more happy .....

Nandu : ahhhhhhh....Shouting she just hugs both of them.....

But the people who are sitting in the hall came running listening to the shout of nandu ....

Manik : kya hua ....

Nandu breaks the hug ......And looks back .......

.Nandu : cockroach .....

On listening this mukti hugs cabir and Aisha hugs harshad.......aliya hugs dhruv....

Manik : where is it ....

Nandu : vo ...It just went away ....

Manik : okay ...y r u guys here ....Come out ...Let the Butler's cook...

Nandu : no....She shouts immediately ....

Manik : what's wrong with you biwi....

Nandu : manik ....It's almost done....
You people go and sit we will come now ....Only roti and salad is balance ....Go....

Everyone moves out listening to her but manik feels something is fishy with his biwi behaviour.......

Nandu : sach....She asks navya ....

Navya : but he don't love me ....
Mummy papa are finding a boy for marriage i don't know what to do ....

Nandu : so as per cabir maa should accept ....So I accept it heart fully and manik he can never say no ....And about cabir i will talk to him but before that mukti and arya has to be married ....

Navya : i know di ...But last night papa called and asked mukti is getting married so even you should get married ....I can't even go against him.....