part 12 caring manik

Family love

Part 12

Abhi leaves from there .......manik changes his dress .........And comes out ....He sees nandu still sleeping .....He moves and sits beside her........

Manik: nandu ....utho plzz u need to have dinner .....

Nandu :;plzz amms....I'm sleepy ......She says ......

Manik feels guilty on listening amms.....Bcoz of him they are not together ......

Manik: plzz nandu utho .....U need to take medicine ......

Nandu slowly open her eyes to see manik sitting beside her...... she is about to sit but manik made her sit .......By adjusting the pillow ......Then he places the tray in front of her ......

Manik: dinner time .......You need to complete this ......He says showing the soup bowl.....

Nandu: did u have your dinner .....???

Manik: i will have it .....First complete this .......

Nandu : kya main ek baar bachon se baat karu .......

Manik: nandini first complete this ........He says in a stern tone ........

Nandu keeps a sad face ......And takes the spoon of soup but is unable to hold it bcoz of bandage on the right hand .......

Manik just took the spoon from her ......And fills it with soup and forwards it to her ........Nandu is just staring at manik........

Manik: kids are sleeping they are in thakkar house with navya and ruhi ........They will come morning.....Before you ask me they had dinner ......And slept.... i just spoke to abhi .......Now come on complete this ......U need to take medicine.......

Manik signals her to eat .......Nandu just opens her mouth there are tears in her eyes which are continuously rolling down after eating the first spoon of  soup  .....

Manik:. Kya hua ....Is it that bad .......Shall I get something else......He is about to get up....

Nandu holds his hand with the left hand and stops ........Best soup ever ......

Manik just wipes her tears and makes her eat completely .........Then he himself completed the sandwich which abhi bought for him......He gave nandu her medicines ........She took it without asking anything .......

Manik is just sitting on the stool and checking his phone......... Nandu is completely staring at him.......

Manik: kya hua .....r u not sleepy .....

Nandu again has tears in her eyes......Looking at him......

Manik just cupes her face .....Kya hua ....y these tears .....Is it paining .....Shall I call the doctor ......???

Nandu just nodes in no.........

Manik just wipes her tears .......Kya hua nandu ......

Nandu : pehli baar kisine mujhe khana kilaya.......Thank you ......

Manik is shocked on listening this .....He just looks at her in surprise .......She just puts her left hand on his hand which is on her cheeks .......

Nandu : you are the first person to feed me something bcoz ......From the day I know what is life no one ever did this to me ......When I'm a kid i don't know if there would be anyone to feed me with so much love ....They would have done their duty in orphanage  .......Thank you so much .......

Manik just has tears in his eyes listening to her  .......He just nodes in no.....Wiping her tears .......And kisses her forehead and rest his forehead on her forehead......