A Different Thanksgiving

November 23rd, 2022 (Elliot's Perspective)
"We're going to have to move. I know it's sad, so we decided to make this fun."
"How?"
"You guys can help choose where we move to." I pulled up the tabs.
"These are other townhouses in the area." We showed the kids the houses.
"I love the dining room in that one!"
"That house looks Uber cool," Leia said.
"Yeah, I like that house too." The kids talked amongst themselves.
"We like the house on 74th street!" The kids looked at the pictures and Liv and I smiled.
"I'm glad we were able to make this positive for you guys. I'm so sorry about all of this, Bella had to miss Hannah's party, Noah couldn't go to the Hamptons, Lei missed the Fall bash."
"It's okay. We always have next year." Leia said happily. The kids went back to adoring the house and Liv and I did a high five. We already found a buyer for our old house and the department helped with all of that. I was just glad things could move smoothly for the sake of the kids.
********************
Wednesday, November 28th (Thanksgiving)
(Bella's Perspective)
We had to stay in the hotel while our house was being situated and stuff and painted over. So we were having room service thanksgiving. This made things interesting because now we could truly have whatever the heck we wanted. I requested some chicken tenders and fried rice. Something we wouldn't usually have.
"Bella, we're going to start eating soon babe."
"Okay, El."
"Who are you texting?" I was on my phone just playing a little game while I was waiting for my friends to text me back. Mainly Kylie, Hannah, and Ethan. We were talking in our group chat.
"Nobody really." El sat down.
"How have you been feeling lately?" He asked.
"I've been feeling okay. Like I'm not too good but I'm not bad either. I wish we could go outside and ride our bikes."
"I wish we could too. I miss doing that with you."
"Me too." Elliot gave me a hug.
"Love you Bell,"
"Love you too. I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" We went to go eat and I have to say it was really enjoyable. We were talking about vacation ironically which I know were not doing anytime soon.
"How about we go to California? We can see Alex!" Leia suggested.
"That sounds nice. Bella?"
"Anything sounds nice! I do wanna go to London at some point though."
"That's not a bad idea. I'm not opposed to it at all."
"I can't wait for December! We have our winter concert then! I'm gonna sing with my class."
"You're not gonna be shy?"
"Nope! I won't be shy! I'm gonna be loud and proud!" My parents laughed.
"Guys, can we talk about our favorite memories with each other?" I asked.
"Of course. Who'll go first?"
"I will," Noah said.
"My favorite memory with Bella is that time we went to Starbucks."
"Oh yeah! I loved that, we were laughing the whole way home. I think my favorite moment with Noah is when we were in Hawaii and we'd walk around the hotel alone. We faked our way into the VIP lounge, remember?" We laughed.
"I didn't know about that... Well, my favorite memory with Noah is our short road trip upstate. He attempted to teach me how to skateboard, but I ended up falling." Leia giggled at what Mom had said.
"I think my favorite moment with Noah is when we did swimming races and I won!" She said excitedly.
"Mine is definitely the road trip to Pennsylvania," Elliot explained. They fist-bumped and I just had to roll my eyes. I'm really thankful for my family, as always. They make me so happy and when we're together we always have fun! I love them!
************
Thursday, November 29th (Olivia's Perspective)
Things were slowly beginning to go back to normal in our household. We were moving to a brand new place after security concerns, and the move was almost practically done. The house was newly renovated, we had little painting to do, most of the clothes and food were stocked away. Everything was good. Elliot and I were at the new house checking things out.
"Leia is going to love her new bedroom. And she's right by us on our floor." There was a door in Leia's closet connecting both of our rooms together so it'd be extremely easy to keep an eye on her, and she just had the most adorable princess room. She had her dollhouse, dresses for her dolls hung up, it was just what I had envisioned for her.

 She had her dollhouse, dresses for her dolls hung up, it was just what I had envisioned for her