I eventually caught up to Ryan who was walking away in the other direction with his friends. "Hey, you okay?" I walked up to him, staring at his chest up to his face while blocking him.

We were still on but after I was force to tell Ryan about that lie the other day he was more drafted. "Don't act like you care about me right now." Ryan mumbles. "Is all love though."

I frowned. "I don't know what you're talking about. You know that I like you."

He grabs my hands in front of everyone to place them on his chest. "I love you Carly," I thought he was about to kiss me but instead he releases away from my hands. "But I'll talk about this later with you another time, yeah?"

I agreed by nodding my head. I continued my walk to my last class after thinking about the odds of everything. K was ruining my relationship and I bet Ryan is trying to start a fight because of it. We were still on though, I hope nothing goes wrong from there.

-Later on in the night-

I entered in the kitchen for a snack to feed on. I missed when Madison would cook dinner, leaving it on the table for us. Now that she was not around we had to do things ourselves. To my luck when I opened the fridge I found a box of Rum Raisin ice cream in the freezer that wasn't opened. Mm! Yummy!

There was a collection of fancy cups in the cabinets and I took out the cream colored cup with snowman printed around the cup. I scooped a good amount of ice cream from the box, entering in with my spoon. It lasted when I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't need more for my stomach so I put the rest of the box back.

"Hey," I heard a deep voice approaching behind me.

I closed the fridge, turning my head around to face Caleb coming upstairs from the basement to enter in the kitchen as well. He threw a blunt in the trash can and he had a plastic cup that was halfway done from drinking Hennessy.

I was still keeping my distance from him. I didn't forget the time I tried warning him about Lexi the other day and he chose not to believe me. When he came down to trouble I would help him get out of it.

"You were right," I heard him say all of a sudden when I was about to leave.

I knitted my brows together in curiosity. "I was right about what?"

"I think... she is cheating on me forreal." Caleb continues licking his lip while looking away from me. I can tell that he was trying to avoid looking at me because I bet he knew that I would will give him the look. The "I told you so but you didn't listen" look.

"How did you know?" I asked with a malicious smile on my face.

He cleared his throat. "I was with her today and she left early telling me that she had to go shoot a scene with her mom for another movie. When she went to use the bathroom she left her phone in the room with me and I saw this guy sending her nudes."

I wanted to laugh at him from there in revenge of doubting the truth. But it was just sad when you ask me how it truly feels.

"I can't say that I didn't say so." I confessed, shrugging my shoulders. "You need to go talk to her."

"I will tomorrow." He replies stepping closer to me. "My fault for not believing you Carly. I should've believe it."

I roughly sighed. "To be fair, you are in love with her. So you probably didn't expect that from her by anyone."

"You're right." Caleb agrees smoothly, finally looking at me with his interesting colored hazel eyes that were light brown but had a tint of green colors shaded around like Rihanna's eyes.