"Thank you," I complimented, searching for books that fit my interest that I would be taking home with me. I found two large text books that can tell the story of my life so far that was written about the SAT. I should go check it out. This period will end soon so I might have time to make it to the cafe.

I handed over the text books to the librarian who checked it out for me in the machine. After she gave me a ticket insisting that everything was marked green I was able to leave the library.

I was able to make it on time in the cafe before the bell rung. People were starting to dump their trays in the garbage by the time I entered inside, preparing to exit out. Lunch for today looks like they were serving warm baked muffins with pasta. I was a little worn out that I missed lunch when it was closing time but luckily I was able to get on line for the remainder that was left with the baked muffins.

"Where were you?" Harry asks me when I walk up to the table I usually sit at. "I thought you skipped."

I shook my head while taking a bite of my blueberry muffin. " I was in the library grabbing some books." I answered showing him the heavy textbooks before stuffing them inside my backpack.

There was no sign of Amy--- I assume that she didn't come in today. I looked across the table at Bella who shot me a quick smile before getting back to a poke face. I haven't seen her today.

Usually when I talk to Bella our conversation were mostly focused on my life instead of her. I needed to check on her more cause I notice that she was becoming distance from me lately. She was a private person, at times she open up to me when the time is necessary for her.

When the bell rung everyone started to exit out of the cafe. I decided that I was going to run to Bella. "Hey friend!" I exclaimed catching up with her. "You been distance from me lately." I pointed out while following her out the cafe.

She roughly sighed continuing her walkaway from me. "Carly I have a lot to deal with. Like I have family drama to worry about."

"Oooh I get it." I understood her mentioning what she was going through. "Take as much time to talk about it with me. I am here for you Bella."

I thought she was going to agree with me saying those words to her but instead I can feel the cold shoulder I was getting from her. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else with your new crew? You know that you don't got time like that Carly."

I stopped my walk narrowing my eyes after her when she continued to stroll down the hallways without me. "What new friends? Are you talking about Harry and Amy because I hang around them the most with you!" I shouted out loud so that she can hear my voice to respond but she was already walking fast that she was gone.

She heard you. She just chose to walk away.

I did nothing to Bella. She is probably dealing with a lot about her family issues that she is now taking it out on people, right? It wasn't normal for her to act weird like that with me. I hope she is doing okay cause I will give her some space.

The late bell rung, the hallways started to clear up. This was my last class and I couldn't wait to leave this school. I didn't had to rush to class because my classroom was on the same floor as I was, the first floor. When I made a right turn in the hallways, I found a group of people instigating in the crowd. I didn't understand what was going on when everyone started to crowd. I didn't understand why everyone was hype up until I strolled furthered down stopping my walk when I found Caleb and Ryan exchanging harsh words to each other faces. I watched as Ryan tried pushing Caleb on the walls but Caleb gave him a cold grip off his shoulder.

I continued to watch from afar when Ryan followed Caleb who was strolling away from him. My gaze was at the both of them and I pray to myself that Caleb didn't turn around and react because it would get ugly like his fight with Ethan. But he kept on strolling away when Ryan was continuing to exchange words calling him out.