Perfect Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

"Maybe it's cause God made you for me," she echos, "or I'm just perfect."

"Or you're just perfect." The angel hums, kissing Belle calmly, "now get dressed Gunnery Sgt, your father will probably be over soon, and he would definitely freak if he saw us like this." Jaibrien whispers into another kiss.

Belle raise a brow, "or we could give him something to freak out at." She mumbles suggestively. Suddenly, the woman was flung off, a squeak escaping her.

"Get dressed love, I have work in a bit." With a huff Belle's eyes scan the disheveled night clothes that adorned her wife.

Starting toward the master bedroom, the huntress paused, casually calling over her shoulder, "I'm taking a shower... care to join?"

Next thing she knew she was scooped into the arms of her love, "mmm, tempting offer." Another squeak and laughter consumed the home.

Everything was perfect, utterly and absolutely.

***

Jaibrien had left for work in her perfect suit, with her perfect hair to her perfect job as a lawyer.

She was perfect. Belle hummed, cleaning the dishes from this morning, the sounds of classic rock filling the lemon scented room. Grinning as she dried her hands on a dish towel, the doorbell chimed happily.

Walking over and opening it, she leans on the door, "Hey Daddio, you're looking good."

Derek smiled at her brightly, the whites of his goatee and wrinkles a tribute to his aging. "Hey kiddo." She smiled opening it more so the man can step in, looking around at the white picket fence, flowers and warm environment. "The house looks good, Jay plant the flowers?"

"Yeah," Belle snorts, closing the door as she beckons him in, "you know how she can be, she likes to brighten the room."

Her father perks his brows, "Mmm, of course she does."

The woman smacks him as he walks by her, "I thought we got over this."

He raises his hands, "I'm teasing, you know I love my daughter in law." He holds his arms out so he can wrap Belle in a hug, "Almost as much as I love my daughter."

Belle cuddled into him, pulling back to soothe the wrinkles of her skirt, "so, how's Hank?" She laughs brightly at the sullen and dramatic face he flashes her. "Yeah, I thought so, come on, sit down with me, I made lemonade."

A few minutes later they were sat on the perfect little couch, the television playing quietly in the background, a picture of freshly made lemonade sat between them on the coffee table. "So what's going on Dad, talk to me."

"Its just... I didn't have to do this with you." He admits sipping on the glass, "you were grown up and finished with the puberty." Derek pauses swirling around the ice, "I'm just scared that I'm not going to do the right thing."

Belle smiled gently, "you're a great Dad, I was just a bit more grown up than Hank." She nudges him, "but even if I was around through all of that puberty crap, it wouldn't have changed anything," she admits, "Boys and Girls, or everyone in between... they operate on different levels, everything would have been new." The woman watches the troubled emotions slowly melt off her father's face and honestly, with that, her stress went with it. "He has a kickass family behind him, filled with aunts, uncles and sisters." Derek takes his attention from his hands and back to her, "We're your support system too old man, plus Uncle Hotch has already raised a boy, Aunt JJ too, they can always help." She pulls him into a hug, so they could sit side by side on the couch, pressing together happily, in a bubble. "And I mean, we all have to be ready when Uncle Spencer's mini me pops out," Belle giggled, Derek joining in, "She's gonna be amazing."