"Please..." I shyly spoke, my heart beating ten times then it usually was to hit up his face.

He looks at me with his eyes full of love. "Please sunshine," He answers lowly with his raspy voice.

I swallowed hard before nodding my head in agreement. Whatever I was doing I need to get over it. I need to be a BIGGER person. A BOSS! I was a little too carried away when he went down there cause as soon as I felt his tongue I moaned in pleasure.

Was this the life that I was missing? Oh happy, happy, happy days! Happy days!

"Make love to me." The words came out to me automatically. I'm surprised I said it but I couldn't help it. Instead of giving it to me he still continued to move in circular motion with his tongue then finally hitting my weak spot.

I felt senses coming in. I thought at this point he was going to get up but the fact that it was all over his face he even continued to take in all of it. It made me think of how satanic this boy really is.

"What's my name?" Ryan demanded, crawling back up to me, getting ready to stuff me in. "Say it."

Was I really about go lose it? I always been a virgin all my life and my friends that lost their way earlier than me. I was scared a little.

"You ready?" Ryan asks me, caressing my face, keeping one hand down there. "I won't go hard."

I look around the room but his face. I'm seventeen years old. I can do this! "Ready! I trust you."

"Mhmm." I say feeling everything in me moaning and groaning.

He went back down there I guess to prepare myself for what's coming next.

"Ah, Caleb." I moaned loudly.

"I'm sorry." He stopped and pulled apart from me, crawling back up. "What did you just say?"

Way to go dumbass! What in the world did I just---

Both of our eyes presume to look up at the door swinging up. No it was really him. It was really Caleb! I thought Ryan locked the door behind him, what happened.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Caleb shouted opening the lights on us.

I glared at him. Knock much? "Get out." I argued.

Caleb just stood there eyeing both of us. I thought he would do something because he looked pissed. I thought he would yank the blankets, kick Ryan out, or done anything. Instead he just shook his head at me letting me feel the disappointment before slamming the door.

He should've knocked. I can't believe what just happened. I called out his name while Ryan was riding me and he walks in on us. This was too much for me.

Ryan felt embarrassed a little but he played it off my hugging me. "That was close."

"Yeah." Was all that I can say. My mind was still fragile and I had no where else to think straight. It was about time that he had to leave. It was getting awkward.

"I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

Ryan got off the bed and put his pants on. "Look I didn't know the door wasn't lock. I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault." I say shaking my head pleading him. "This was just cray cray."

I laugh causing him to laugh too. "I love you."

"Get home safe." I told him with a warm smile.

"Ouch." He jokes before kissing me on my nose. "Bye Carly."

"Bye." I agreed.

Ryan exits out the room. When he exits out I quickly went to lock the door. Whoa! I'm still mad at Caleb for walking in like that. Always knocked on his door even when he is screwing Lexi. Now my room he just randomly stumble in without a knock? That was so much going on. Shortly afterwards I heard the music stopped playing from downstairs. The party was over already. I didn't spend much time thinking about it but I just left myself to sleep on bed.

When I woke up my eyes were still drifted. It was a Saturday morning so you know what that means. I heard my room door knocking and I presume my eyes to look at it. I forgot that I looked it fro last night. I roughly sighed before getting my lazy self up to open it. It was Jeremiah.

"Good morning." Jeremiah calls out to me.

"Morning." I rubbed my eyes. "I know that I have to be downstairs to help you guys clean."

"Yeah." Jeremiah agrees but I knew he wasn't here for that. "Did you heard what happened last night?"

I shook my head. "No, I was sleeping. What happened?" I wanted to know.

"Caleb shut the party down earlier. It was suppose to end by five in the morning but he let it end at two." Jeremiah continues to explain to me. "Then I stopped the argument between Caleb and Ryan."

"They were fighting?" I asked, rubbing my eyes again to make sure if I was really asleep hearing this. If this was true then Caleb is killing my happiness.

"Yeah they're both like brothers. I never seen them argue with each other." Jeremiah tells me seeming as shock as I was. "I knew Ryan for too long so I would know."

I didn't know what else to say. I was still shock, frustrated and angry. Jeremiah caught on my silence, continuing to talk. "I don't know what the hell has gotten into little bro lately but he's been at it."

"Where is he now?" I asked wanting to know.

"The last time I saw him was when he was taking out the trashes outside."

I nod my head. "I'll go help you clean downstairs. I'll just throw on something!"

The door closed and put on a long comfortable sweatshirt by itself that I was still manage to look good in. Glancing at my reflection through the mirror I let my hair up in a neat high ponytail. I applied red lipstick and a little mascara to my lashes enhancing my lazy look more.

I decided to call Bella and her everything. She picked it and we both jokes, laughed, and cried a little together on the phone. Bella is slowly becoming my best friend the person who I tell almost everything too. I hope both of us never split!

Her advice weren't too iffy about anything. Most of the parts I agree then disagreed. I got off the phone to help clean the house. When I went through the living room and kitchen I found red cups, whip creams, paper plates that had foods it made me grunt.

We had a lot of work to get done. I gave Jeremiah fresh good scent of spray to spray downstairs in the air while I was up cleaning upstairs and doing the hard work. We both spent our morning cleaning up the whole house that we deserve a trophy for. Some of the glass cups were broken so we had to stuff them in the garbage.

Jeremiah made everything fun by blasting some music to help us work faster. It worked and we both finished dancing and singing once the house was clean and everything was situated. Jeremiah took out the last set of the trashes and I just—

___
All of them are crazy.

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan. :)