26) Kyung and Jaehyo (Block B) - Truth or Dare (Slight smut, cute)

ابدأ من البداية

The members' game of truth or dare went on for about an hour so more until they stopped.

"Hey, let's go out for a drink," Taeil suggested a few minutes after the game had ended.

"Yeah, okay," Zico said in agreement. All of the members rose to their feet, except Kyung, who was still sitting on the floor and Jaehyo, who had gone to the bathroom.

"Kyung, you coming?" P.O asked as the other members headed towards the door.

"Oh no," Kyung said, coming back to reality and shooting his head up. "I'll just stay here so that Jaehyo won't be alone."

"Okay, we'll be back later," he said, earning a simple nod from the older. With that, the other five members walked out of the dorm and Kyung moved to sit on the couch.

The kiss was still playing over in Kyung's mind like a broken record. He placed a few of his fingers on his lips, remembering what it felt like to have Jaehyo's lips against his own. They were soft and plush, like a pillow. Kyung sighed, letting his hands fall down in his lap. It made him sigh that Jaehyo would never like him like he liked him. But what could he do? Nothing.

Jaehyo splashed his face with water and looked into the mirror in front of him. He was honestly kind of hurt by Kyung's first reaction to P.O's dare. The way he said it, as if he didn't like him at alll, made him feel like his crush was even more hopeless and one sided. But it was like that from the start. Jaehyo knew that the chances of his own male member liking him back were slim, but now he really knew.

He finally came out of the bathroom and saw that the dorm was empty, besides a spaced out Kyung sitting on the couch with his legs hugged close to his chest.

"Where did everyone go?" Jaehyo asked, slowing down to a stop as he approached the couch. Kyung jumped a little at the sound of the older's words and looked at him before answering.

"Oh, they, uh, went out for a drink," he said. "They'll be back soon." Jaehyo nodded his head, feeling the awkwardness settle in. He hesitantly picked up his feet and walked around the couch before taking a seat next to the younger.

"Um...about the kiss," Jaehyo started, making Kyung's head shoot up and cheeks blush.

"I'm sorry," Kyung apologized, a fast pace in his voice. Jaehyo looked at the other stranglely, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asked.

"Because...I don't know...I just feel the need to say sorry," Kyung replied, bringing his head back down in embarrassment.

"You shouldn't" Jaehyo said. Kyung sighed, still not making eye contact with the other. "I was just going to say that I...I kind of maybe enjoyed it." Kyung looked at him, his eyes widened in shock.

"Y-you did?" he asked, his voice trembling. Jaehyo was the one who moved his eyes this time before having nodded his head.

"I've actually liked you for a while, Kyung," Jaehyo confessed. "But I knew you would probably hate me and be disgusted with me if I said anything, so I just didn't."

Kyung was speechless. Sure, he had crushes before, like any normal person. But never on a guy before and never one where the person liked him back.

"Jaehyo..." Kyung said.

"I get it if you hate me," Jaehyo said, his voice quieter than before. "I just needed to get that off my chest before it killed me." Kyung smiled faintly and lifted the older's head up by his chin, forcing eye contact upon them.

"Jaehyo," he repeated, a soft tone in his voice. "I could never hate you."

Jaehyo was even more surprised than Kyung was. Was Kyung saying that he was okay with him liking him or that he liked him back?

Kyung smiled again while Jaehyo just kept an expressionless face plastered on. He leaned in closer to him, his eyes now focused on his lips, and molded theirs together gently. Jaehyo didn't shut his eyes right away, as he was still trying to process if this was actually happening or if he was dreaming. Kyung pulled back and examined the older's shocked face.

"W-wait," Jaehyo said, almost choking on his words. "So you like me too or...?"

"Yes, I like you, too, Jaehyo," Kyung chuckled. "That's why I was so nervous to kiss you earlier. I was afraid I'd end up confessing to you right then."

"Kyung...I-I can't believe this," Jaehyo said, letting out a breathy laugh. Kyung smiled and pulled Jaehyo into a hug.

"Believe me," he whispered silently into the older's head. "Neither can I." Jaehyo smiled an elated smile and returned Kyung's hug.

Both men pulled back and looked in each other's eyes briefly. Kyung smiled softly and placed one of his hands on Jaehyo's cheeks, rubbing his thumb against his skin gently. Jaehyo leaned into the comforting touch of Kyung, letting his eyes fall shut.

They stayed that way when he felt Kyung's lips press against his own. He kissed him back this time, ultimately making their lips move in perfect sync with one another. Kyung placed his free hand on Jaehyo so that it was caressing his other cheek whilst Jaehyo wrapped his arms around Kyung's waist, forcing his body closer to his.

The kiss deepened and now the two male's tongues were dancing around with each other. Kyung slowly unfolded his legs and moved up and towards Jaehyo, making him lay do the same with his legs and lay down on his back.

Jaehyo moaned softly into the kiss once he felt Kyung start to gently suck on his wet tongue. Kyung let his now free hands roam over the older's clothed figure. The feeling sent an expected chill down Jaehyo's spin, forcing him to pull back from the kiss.

Kyung then began decorating the skin covering Jaehyo's neck with rough yet sweet kisses, emitting hungry moans out of the latter. His hands lifted Jaehyo's shirt up slightly without taking it off completely. One hand rubbed and created friction between their skin while the other fiddled with the restraining locks of Jaehyo's belt.

Once the belt was undone, Jaehyo and Kyung's eye met once again and they smiled at each other before reconnecting their lips. They were just about to start the process of removing their clothes when a clicking noise from the door caused them both to jump and break the kiss.

The other members were returning.

The two males quickly got off of each other and Jaehyo scrambled to fix his belt.

"Gosh, that would have been so much more enjoyable if we weren't swamped my fans," Taeil said, being the first one to enter throught the door. "Oh hey, guys."

"Hi," Kyung said, trying to act like him and Jaehyo weren't just about to have sex on the couch. Jaehyo just waved, a friendly smile on his face.

"You guys should be glad you stayed here," P.O said, shutting the door once he walked in. "We were just sitting there when all of a sudden a group of fangirls practically attacked us. It was crazy."

"Jin jja?" Kyung asked. "That is crazy."

"What did you guys do while we were gone?" U-Kwon asked. The two members looked nervously at one another, each one blushing.

"Uh, we just, uh..." Kyung started but couldn't seem to finish.

"Played a game," Jaehyo butted in. "On his phone." Kyung just nodded his head frantically in agreement. Though he was suspicious, U-Kwon nodded his head.

"Well, I'm going to bed," B-Bomb said with a loud yawn.

"I second that," P.O said.

"Good night guys," Kyung said, waving a little as all the others headed towards their rooms. Once they were alone again, they burst out in laughter and Kyung temporarily on Jaehyo's chest.

"We definitely need to be more careful next time," Jaehyo said, still laughing a little.

"Yeah," Kyung said with an almost guilty smile.

"Come on, we should get some rest, too," Jaehyo said with a light and content sigh as he stood up from the couch and held his hand out. Kyung smiled before taking a hold of it and got on his feet as well. Jaehyo pecked the younger's lips once more and then they headed back to their room for a good night's rest.