26) Kyung and Jaehyo (Block B) - Truth or Dare (Slight smut, cute)

Start from the beginning

"That was disgusting!" he exclaimed, wiping his tongue with back of his hand.

"Here," Jaehyo said, still laughing and handing him a bottle of water. B-Bomb drank it most of it and shook his head after having swallowing.

"I hate you," B-Bomb said, pointing a finger at Taeil.

"Yah, you chose dare," Taeil said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, my turn," B-Bomb said, taking the last swig of water in his mouth. He spun the glass bottle and it landed on P.O. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," P.O answered. "I don't want to be the target of your revenge."

"Okay, then spill," B-Bomb said.

"Okay so when I was a little child," P.O started, "I apparently didn't like clothes too much because I always used to run around naked in my house."

"Wouldn't that be a sight?" Zico said sarcastically, making the others chuckle.

"Yah, don't be a creep," P.O said, glaring at the leader. He then spun the bottle for a second time and it landed on Kyung. "Ah, Kyunggie," P.O cooed. "Truth or dare hyung?"

"I guess...dare," Kyung said somewhat silently.

"Hmm...what to dare you?" P.O said in thought. "Oh, I got a good one. I dare you to..." He suddenly started to look around the room and stopped when his eyes landed on Jaehyo, who was diagnolly across from him. "I dare you to kiss Jaehyo."

"Are you out of your mind?" Kyung said, his cheeks going red.

"Why not? It's not like you have a crush on him or anything," P.O said nonchalantly.

That was actually a complete lie. Kyung did have a crush on Jaehyo and had for a while. He was pretty sure Jaehyo was straight though, so he kept this secret to himself.

"What? Are you scared?" P.O pressed on.

"No," Kyung shot back instantly.

"Then do it," P.O said. "Just kiss him. And don't even get all smart and kiss him on the cheek. It has to be on the lips or it doesn't count." Kyung sighed, knowing there was no way of getting out of this one.

Meanwhile, Jaehyo's heart was racing at the speed of light on the other side of the circle. How else was he supposed to act when he knew his crush was about to kiss him? Plus, he'd rather have Kyung under less pressuring standards, because he wanted to rather than because he had to. But he knew that would never happen, so he'd just have to be satisfied with his cruel reality.

Jaehyo just sat there, being completely still, as he Kyung hesitantly crawled over to him. The tension and anticipation in the room was making itself very well known and Kyung came to a stop when he was a little more than a few centimeters away from the older's face. Both men's hearts were racing and their eyes didn't know where to look.

It's just a kiss, Kyung thought to himself. Just one kiss.

Quickly and nervously, Kyung attached his lips to Jaehyo's. Jaehyo shut his eyes, but refused to kiss back, at least not in front of his other members. The kiss was brief, only lasting no more than 15 seconds. Kyung pulled back and scrurried back over to his original spot, his hands folded in up in his crossed legs.

"Okay, now Kyung, it's your turn to spin," P.O said, as if nothing had happened.

"O-oh right," Kyung said, looking up from his trance. "It is my turn." He reached out his shaking hand and spun the bottle.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<