I Just Need Somebody To Love [ a Justin Bieber Love Story ] Chapter 51 .

Start from the beginning

" Hey , what about my goodbye kissed " whined my brother to Kaylee . 

Kaylee giggled " Oops , I forgot " 

After the two love-birds said goodbye to each we headed off to homeroom . I really wished Justin was in this class . Wait ... Did I just wish Justin was in this class ? Oops , I guess so . Ugh , I really really really need to move on . I'm dating Jake not Justin . 

But you wish you were . 

What ? No , who are you ?

How many times to do I have to tell you , I'm your fucking conscience 

Whoa whats your problem , your not suppose to curse at me 

Um yes I can , but whatever . .

--------------------------------- Lunch Time -----------

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg - the bell rang signifying that art was over . 

" Isn't it weird how Justin isn't at school ? " I asked Kaylee while we were walking towards the cafeteria . 

" I don't know , he doesn't always come to school , hes famous , you should know that " she responded .

" Oh " 

" Why ? " she asked .

" Eh , I was just wondering " I tried to assure her .

She stopped walking " I know you still like him Sammi " 

" N-no, I don't " 

" Whatever , lets go eat " she said and continued walking . 

I know Kaylee wished me and Justin were dating but she has to learn and accept that me and Jake are dating now .

We went on line to get some food , I grabbed myself some french fries , a slice of pizza , a bottle of water and a cookie .  

" That would be 5 dollars darling " the lunch lady told me and I handed her the 5 dollar bill . 

I headed over to the table I sat at every day with Kaylee , Ashlee , Ethan , Daniel , Jake and some other friends . Our table was next to the table where Justin would sit but he wasn't their . The only people at that table were Mellz , Caitlin , Ryan , Chaz and that same little boy , that I still don't know his name but I think that's Caitlin's little brother .

" Hey guys " I said before I sat down next to Jake " 

" Hey Sis " my brother greeted me .

" Hey Sammi " Daniel greeted me .

" Hey Sammi Boo ! " greeted Ashlee . 

" Hey Beautiful " Jake said before he kissed me on the cheeks . 

 I felt like my heart was being stabbed again . 

I forced a smile " Hey Jake " 

" Whats wrong ? " he asked . 

I sighed " I felt like something bad happened " 

That's what I felt , I felt like something happened and like it was my fault . 

" Trust me , I don't think anything bad has happened " he tried assuring me . 

" Hey guys " Kaylee said sitting next to her boyfriend , my brother , Ethan .  

Then I felt somebody grabbing my arm and dragging me away from my friends and boyfriend . 

" Let me go " I shouted and they didn't listen .