10 | Dress Up

*after the adventure*

JESSICA'S POV:

"Here give me your phone" Matt pointed at my phone that was sitting next to me on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked, no reply.

"Matt" still no reply.

"Matthew!" I smacked him with a pillow.

"Don't call me Matthew" he smacked me back and started laughing as he continued doing something on my phone. After a few seconds he gave me my phone back.

"Check my contact name" he smirked, oh god. It read 'Matt the sexiest person to walk this universe.'

I really need to put a passcode on my phone.

"Yes because this is 100% true" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored" Matt randomly said.

"And I'm suppose to do what?" I asked, but instead of getting a normal answer matt got up and sat on me.

"Matt get your fat self off of me" I tried to push him off.

"Ok just because I can pull off my baby fat and you can't doesn't mean you can call me fat" he protested.

"Get off me" I whined.

"One condition" Matt said.

"Matt how many conditions are there going to be, I already said I'll hang out with you" I said giving up.

"Let's go to my house" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm bored here, there isn't anything to do" he shrugged.

"you have the attention span of a squirrel" I said and he got off me.

"Come on I'm not that heavy" he headed over to the door.

"Whatever floats your boat" I caught up with him.

***

When we got into Matt's house a dog came up to us.

"His name is burnie" Matt took his shoes off.

"Hi burnie" I bent down to pet him, but he started barking at me.

"Burnie, I know she's ugly, but stop barking" Matt pat the dog who's name I guess was Burnie and he stopped barking.

"Thanks for the complement" I said sarcastically.

"Matthew honey? Oh hello Jessica" Mrs. Espinosa smiled.

"Good afternoon" I smiled.

"Hi mom"

"what are you guys up to?" She smiled.

"we're just going to hang out in my room." Matt said and started walking upstairs.

"Oh matt I did your laundry and left your clean underwear on your bed for you to put away" she said.

"MOM!" He whined and when I tell you it took everything to not burst out laughing, it did. I followed him upstairs and laughed my head off once Mrs. Espinosa left.

"It's not funny" he pouted like a little kid.

"Aww matt" I continued laughing. As I was about to walk into his room he shut the door on me.

"Really?" I asked.

"One second. Okay come in" he opened the door.

"Cute room" I giggled at his bed. He had a blue star sheets with footballs, baseballs and basketballs on them with a blue stripped and polka dotted pillowcase and stuff animal dog.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked matt.

"Let's dress up burnie" he smirked.

"Okay?" It came out as a question.

"I'll be right back" he walked out and then came back with burnie.

"Let's dress him up as a superhero" Matt laughed.

"This poor dog" I shook my head laughing as well. Matt got this little suit and cape, he handed me the cape and put the suit on him. Burnie's a good dog, if I had one it would probably try to kill me if I did this, I thought to myself. I tied the cape loosely around his neck and Matt did the finishing touches by putting a mask on him.

"Aww he looks so cute!" Matt hugged and kissed burnie.

"Aww relationship goals" I laughed.

"You're just jealous that you don't have a dog that will let you dress him up" Matt stuffed his head into burnie's neck.

***

"Thanks for having me over" I thanked Matt as I said goodbye to him at my front door, he walked me home.

"No problem it was fun" he smiled.

"We should do this again some time" I insisted.

"Well maybe not at 4 in the morning" he yawned.

"Yeah I like my sleep" I laughed.

"Same. Good night Jess"

"night matt, tell Burnie he's my bae" I joked.

"Everyone uses me to get to Burnie, man what's his secret" matt played along.

After he left it was about 10 at night and I don't know about you but if you've been up since 4:30 in the morning I'd go to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I heard that I'm suppose to get more snow this weekend, maybe another snow day ahead? I haven't had a full week of school in three weeks omg!

A LITTLE TOO MUCH IS SUCH A GOOD SONG IM IN LOVE WITH IT! If you haven't already you should go preorder Handwritten by Shawn Mendes and you'll get an instant download of 'A Little Too Much' and on Feb 16th you'll get 'Never Be Alone' !!

Jacob's EP is coming out on Valentine's Day and I couldn't be more excited and proud!

Speaking of proud and excited how about the movie Cam and Nash are working on right now! So many awesome things ahead of us.

xoxo :)