11 | Make Up your Mind

JESSICA'S POV:

I woke up and it was about 9 in the morning, looking outside my window I saw it was pouring. Well I guess we needed it since the summer was pretty dry. I turned on the tv I had in my room and tuned into the news to see today's forecast and it looked like it would be raining all day. Being me, I cannot be unproductive so I got out of bed and went into my kitchen.

I decided to make pancakes since I had nothing better to do. Once I finished breakfast I cleaned the plates, put them into the dish washer and went upstairs to change into my outfit of the day. Deciding on black skinny jeans and a red and black plaid flannel I changed and made my bed.

When I looked out my window again the rain got heavier, ugh why did it have to rain I could have gone pennyboarding or something.

*buzz buzz*

I walked over to my phone which was laying on my bedside table to see who had texted me.

Matt: I'm bored

I changed his contact name, because the other one was too long and if my mom saw I'd have to do some explaining.

Jessica: same, come over to my place

Within ten minutes there was a knock on my front door and a Matthew behind it.

"Hey" I said earning an inhumanly noise back.

"So what do you want to do?" Matt asked me.

"I should do your makeup" I grinned.

"As much as I would like to see what would happen, no. How about a movie?" he laughed.

"You're boring, but fine" I rolled my eyes.

"We can watch 'If I Stay'" he looked over at me.

"Deal"

***

By the time the movie was over I was in tears and Matt was asleep. I don't know how someone could fall asleep during this movie, but I guess Matt can.

"Matt wake up the movie ended" I shoved him, still sleeping. I hit him with a pillow, still sleeping, then I got this brilliant idea.

I ran upstairs looking for my makeup once I found it I came back down to see matt sprawled out, taking up the whole couch. First I got some mascara out and did his eyelashes. Then some eye shadow, lipstick and about ten minutes later I was done.

"Matt wake up there is a 50% off sale on bucket hats" I said and he woke up.

Strange boy.

"What? I'm awake" he said rubbing his eyes, awww the eye shadow and mascara is going to come off and I did a perfect smokey eye too. It took him about five seconds until he knew that I had put make up on him.

"I was practicing my smokey eye" I put my hands up in defense.

"I'll give you a black eye" he said wiping the makeup on his sweatshirt. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom, but before I could shut the door all the way matt barged in. I screamed and then he tackled me onto the ground like he was playing football. I was pinned down onto the ground and matt was sitting on top of me.

"You're squishing me get off! " I said trying not to laugh.

"But I like this position" Matt smirked and I could feel myself burning up.

"You're cute when you're blushing, are you cute when you're being tickled?" he grinned. Before I could say something he started tickling me and I was laughing very hard. Have you ever laughed really hard and after a while no sound comes out? Well that's what was happening.

"Yeah you're cute when you're laughing too" he told me.

"No I'm not I sound like a giraffe giving birth" I said.

"Do you even know what that sounds like?" Matt thought to himself.

"Nope" I replied. Eventually he got off because the makeup was 'burning his beautiful face' his words not mine. I got the makeup remover and took the makeup off of him.

"But seriously how did you sleep through 'If I Stay'?" I asked shaking my head.

"I don't know, but now I know to never fall asleep in your presents or I'm doomed." He over exaggerated.

"Aww, but that was fun" I frowned.

"Not to me" he said.

Matt went towards the living room as I went to the kitchen, but when he turned around realizing that I wasn't behind him he following me in like a lost puppy.

"Where ya going?" He asked getting in front of me blocking my way.

"To get some lemonade" I said shifting to the other side, but matt shifted too. I shifted back, and so did he. This happened about three more times until I gave up and Matt was laughing because he won.

"You're literally five years old" I joked.

"But I'm a cute five year old!" he pouted.

"Eh" I joked walking back to the living room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys how's everyone on this fine night?

Happy Valentine's Day! I already made up my mind that I will be treating myself to a Dunkin Donut's heart shaped donut lol, but seriously who needs a boyfriend when you have food and matthew espinosa?

Who won the Aeropostale Valentines Day Contest? I was looking on twitter, but there were a lot of people lying about winning :/ Well whoever won, if you're reading this congrats babe I hope you have an amazing time :)

ugh more snow over the weekend, about another foot

love you guys xoxo