03 | Welcome Back

JESSICA'S POV:

After pulling my hair up into a ponytail I went to homeroom and saw my friend Alexandra in there. Alex was 5'3, medium length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. We became instant best friends when she transferred in our sophomore year.

"Oh my god we're in the same homeroom!" She had a big smile on her face.

"Yes finally! It's about time" we both laughed.

"Ugh I have both of you screaming idiots in my homeroom?" I turned around and Spencer had a big smirk on his face.

"By far the best homeroom ever, it can't possibly get better!" I said.

"It just did" I turned around and saw our other friend Zoe. She was about 5'5 and had light brown hair with green eyes. Everyone was talking when the teacher told us to settle down.

"Ok boys and girls your schedules are up here, and welcome back!" Mrs. Brooks said. I went to grab my schedule and compare it with Alex, Spencer, and zoe.

Zoe and I had the same french and science class, Spencer was in my math class and alex and I were in the same history and English class. The bell rang and my first class was math.

When Spencer and I got in the class I saw Matthew was in this class.

"Ok boys and girls, welcome back to St. John's for another great year of learning! I am Mrs. Cane." Our teacher said.

"This sounds so scripted" Spencer and I laughed.

"we are going to do some easy problems just to get your brains thinking" She said.

"hmmm who should I pick on?" she looked around and no one looked looked up.

"Jerry, can you tell me what nine plus ten is?"

"Twenty one" he answered and everyone burst it out laughing.

"Class class! Settle down I do not find getting wrong answers for easy math problems funny" she put her hands on her hips. It was dead silent and then everyone continued laughing.

"Haha oh my god I can't breathe" jerry said.

"What!? Do you want me to get the nurse?!" Mrs. Cane rushed over to him. I was laughing to the point where my stomach hurt.

***

Finally the bell rang signaling us to go to our next class, I went to room 218, French III with Zoe.

"Have you met the new kid yet?" I asked her.

"matt?" She questioned.

"Yeah, he seems nice, and cute" Zoe laughed.

"Oh my god that new kid Matt? He's so hot" Zoe and I turned around and saw Megan and her friend Lindsay walk in to class.

"Talk about ease dropping" Zoe whisper-laughed.