23 | Go Explore

A/N: ok so I had a different video at first but then I came across this one AND BOY AM I GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE. IT'S SO CUTE AND NFKWOXNDKQOXKWOX!!! OK THATS ALL! PLEASE PROMISE ME YOU'LL WATCH THE VIDEO AND IF YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DIDN'T SMILE, YOU'RE LYING.
_________________________________________

JESSICA'S POV:

"Wait let me get my GoPro" Matt walked to his backpack.

"Are you going to make a video of this?" I asked him.

"No Jess. I don't like the GoPro so I'm hoping I'll be lucky and I giant whale will eat it." He sassed.

"Whatever come on" I walked back to the front of the boat where there were stairs to descend into the cold ocean.

"Ok so who's going to go first?" Max asked.

"I will!" I spoke up and started walking down the stairs.

"Wait take this." Matt handed me his camera.

"How do I record on this?" I looked for some kind of button.

"It's recording..."

"Ohh. okay," I laughed at my stupidity. I held the small camera and submerged into to the dark ocean.

"Is it cold!?" I heard Spencer ask.

"No it's really warm!" I lied.

"I'm gonna jump in then!" Matt was at the top of the stairs. He pushed off and did a cannonball.

"You lied!" His teeth chattered. "It's free-eez-ing" he swam in circles.

"Oh come on it's not that bad!" Zoe swam over; I didn't even see her jump in.

"Come on let's explore" Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We saw a bunch of fish swim by and they were all so beautiful.

"Guys over here!!" Drake called us. We went to go see what he was talking about; when I dove under a seal was right under me. When I looked further ahead to where Drake was there were at least three others.

"Matt get this on video!" Alex told him. There was this one seal that seemed very interested in Matt's GoPro, he kept coming up to him.

"I think you made a new friend" I laughed at Matt who played with the seal.

"It's so cute awhh" he cooed. "Can we take it home?"

"No Matt" Spencer chuckled. After a few more hours, we all had to go back home.

MATTHEW'S POV:

"Today was so much fun!" Jess' eyes sparkled.

"It's not over yet" Spencer brought out a bag of marshmallows, chocolate, gram crackers and sticks.

"What are you all waiting for? Let's have some s'mores!" Jess ran back out to the beach.

"Wait for it, she's going to come back in a few seconds." Alex laughed.

"Why?" I wondered.

"It's a little windy out."

"Guys it's a little cold out" Jess walked back in.

"Told ya" Alex tried to contain her laugher.

"I'll bring some blankets out" Spencer gave me one.

"Here you go" I draped the blanket around her shoulders, watching her cheeks turn a rosy shade of red.

"So what are you guys going to put in the time capsule?" Zoe asked, taking a bite out of her s'more.

"Maybe a picture of all of us, because I'm hoping we're all still best friends by the time we're in wheel chairs." Alex smiled.

"Aww that makes my tiny grinch heart grow" Spencer put his hand over his heart and pretended to wipe away tears.

"Guys I think it's going to rain" Drake looked up and sure enough there were dark, puffy clouds.

"Let's go-" I started to say before rain covered the beach. We all dashed in soaking wet.

"Ok so everyone is coming to my house tomorrow, don't forget to bring your stuff for the time capsule." Jess yawned.

"Want to go home?" I asked her.

"Yeah, good night everyone" she gave everyone a hug and then we ran to my car.

"The rain is relaxing" I broke the comfortable silence.

"Yeah"

"do you want to drive around for a bit?" I asked.

"Where to?"

"Anywhere, just to escape reality for a while," I simply answer.

***

JESSICA'S POV:

Matt and I got back home at around 3am. We ended up going to the cliff where we watched the sun rise one day. It was nice to see the lights light up the buildings below.

It's currently noon and I'm waiting for everyone to get here. My mom texted me saying she'll be home in a week and that she misses me. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Helloooo!" Matt chirps.

"Hey!" I looked at his backpack. "So whatcha putting in the box?" I asked.

"It's a secret" he smiled.

"Hey fam the party has officially started! Let's fill up this box with memories." Zoe, Alex, Spencer and Drake came in.

"I think we should all do this without anyone knowing what we're putting in, it will be more of a surprise in a few decades." Matt suggested.

"I'm cool with that" Alex agreed.

FRED'S POV:

Oh, hello people of the world! I'm Fred and I'm basically the angel that's looks over this tight group of friends. Just kidding I'm not even close to being an angel, I told my little brother that he was adopted because he's annoying as crap. Anywayssss, think of me as your normal, all day, everyday third person point of view. Where was I? Oh yes, the time capsule.

First to put something in the box was Spencer; he put in a letter from his father and mother from 8th grade telling him how proud they were of him. He wants them to always be proud of him no matter what happens in the future.

Next was Alex; she obviously put in the picture of everyone in hopes that she would always be friends with them.

Drake put in a picture of him and his girlfriend, he's really into her. I hope they are happy together.

Zoe put in a Valentine's Day card from her father. It's hard growing up without him, but this is a little reminder that he's always there and loves her so incredibly much.

Matt put in a picture of him and Jess, she was laughing at something and he was smiling down at her. Matt really likes his new group of friends. He thought that it would be hard to come into a new school and not know anyone, not to mention moving to a new state, but they all welcomed him in with open arms.

Last, but certainty not least, Jessica. Jess put in a picture of her mother, father and herself. She wants nothing more than for her family to be together and happy. Although the together part isn't very realistic she knows that for now; everything is exactly how it should be.

And for me, well I'm not even a person, but if I were, I'd go make myself a sandwich.

___________________________________________

Hola amigos!

I hope you all had a great Friday! Today was my second to last final exam, after Monday I will officially be on summer vacation and I can't wait. Do you guys have any plans for this summer?

Let's do a round of Q&A!
Q: what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
A: I'd have to say mine is cookie dough :)

Ok I'll see all of you lovely people next Friday!

Adios,
Xoxo