10.95

igotchillstheirmulpiplyingandi'mloooooossinnngcontroolllcausethepoweryoursuppliyingitsELECTRIFYINgyougottashapeupcauseineedamanandmyheartisset on-

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Who didn't tell me La Brava was 21 and that I was in fact the jail bait-

Wait- does that mean that her Gentle Criminal actually might be fucking- I'm so confusedddd- WHAT IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP?!

ALSO LIKE WTF IS HAWKS QUIRK HE CAN CONTROL HIS FEATHERS LIKE FUCKING TELEPATHIC BULLSHIT-

Rei Todoroki also has my heart, I love her-

And Natsuo-

and Fuyumi- 

And and and and-

REI IS SO WHOLESOME-

I hate this chapter though so, I'm so sorry for it's shitty-ness :D I debated even posting this tbh.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Walking out of the building, Adaliah huffed. She waited a while for the press to die down on her sudden outburst, Katsuki talking her down from freaking out. He explained that him and Aspen would be waiting for them at the dorms, but where she was, dogs weren't allowed. So, she was stuck walking back to the dorms with a her hero costume hidden underneath sweatpants and sweaters, hood pulled up and sunglasses on. Sure, she looked shady AF, but it was better than being mobbed when she wasn't riding on pure adrenaline. You know, when her anxiety would rear it's ugly head with a snarl. 

Following her feet, she allowed them to take her wherever her brain deciding was necessary, surprising herself as she looked around to find herself in a grave yard, a gave staring her in the face as she slowly knelt.  Small rocks and twigs and such were prodding her knees, but she ignored them, slowly pulling down her hood and sliding off her glasses. 

Though she wasn't exactly superstitious, she found comfort in just talking, feeling as if he was there. 

Quick footsteps called her Attention, Adaliah jumping up quickly and reaching for her sunglasses. 

"Nyx- Nyx please!"  She paused her menstrations, biting her lip as she dropped her sunglasses. 

"I'm right here, what seems to be the problem?" Adaliah called back shrugging off her sweater and sweatpants as her hero costume was underneath. 

"There was an attack, it's not looking good-" A young boy came up to her, panting as she knelt to his level, helping him stabilize his breathing.  "Hawks said he needed air help and I thought of you- please help." 

She wasn't a fully licensed hero just yet, but Adaliah held the power to step in on an emergency and if her guess was right, this seemed like a very big emergency. She nodded, running with the boy as he led her to where  help was needed.