1.11.

She didn't give a chance for her classmates to object before running off, Izuku following right behind her. 

Her quirk powered up as she run, barely giving her the edge to dodge when the vortex guy showed up, Izuku unfortunately falling prey to his trap as he was nearly sucked in. A large explosion went off, hitting the seemingly untouchable vortex guy as Izuku pulled away. 

"Get the hell out of my way, Deku!" A voice snarled, instantly cheering up the omegan girl as she recognised the shout.  She was quick to jump into action, using shadows to bind the vortex guy and halt any further usage of his quirk while Katsuki held him down, ice soon freezing the Nomu in front of them.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me your here because you planned to kill All might." Shoto hissed as he walked closer as well.  

The ice gave All might the opportunity to escape as Kirishima tried hitting Shigaraki, who dodged.

"Found your body that time, you bastard!" Bakugo growled, slowly standing as Adaliah took his place- her quirk much more adapt to keeping him down then his- as much as he didn't want to. Hell, the fact that his omega was anywhere near this level of threat was enough to start a bubbling pool of anger and anxiety in his stomach.

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." Todoroki's calm voice snarled as he faced the man.

"Kurogiri." The handy man hissed, turning his head. "How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

Bakugo chuckled as he watched over the omega holding down the vortex guy, a smirk on his face. "You got careless you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into the smoking warp gate. You used that mist to hide you actual body as a kind of distraction thinking that made you safe. That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? Your not immune to physical attacks if their well aimed." 

"They escaped mostly uninjured and capture my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." Handy guy continued before facing the frozen Nomu. "Nomu."

The creature let out a sound, like a scratched record player, slowly pulling himself out of the vortex, shattering his arm as he did.

"That's impossible!" Adaliah grunted, still holding down the villain below her.

"How is that thing still moving?" Izuku spoke next standing next to a shocked Todoroki. "He's all messed up."

"Stay back everyone!" All might held an arm in front of the boys, the three of them watching as the bird like creature regrew it's arm.

"I thought you said it's power was shock absorption!"

"I never said it was his only quirk. He also has super regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on, even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back." Shigaraki explained, watching as the teens and teacher took a fighting stance. 

"First. We need to free our ticket to getting out of here. Get her, Nomu, just don't kill her. She could still prove... Useful." The bird like creature took off, quick as a whip, headed straight for the white-ette holding onto 'Kurogiri'. She grunted, not looking to the bird creature as she focused on keeping the man below her detained. She knew the hit was coming and she braced for it, only for a hand to push her out of the way and off of the villain. 

"Liah!" Todoroki knelt beside her as Izuku called to her, her yellow eyes bright and wide. "Are you alright? I can't believe you dodged that."

"I didn't." She whimpered, looking over to where Bakugo remained standing, crouched in an attack stance in front of her.