4.37.

"I told you to stay safe." Aizawa growled, Adaliah rubbing her arm as she faced him.

"I know and I'm sorry. I tried really hard, I really did, but I had to help somehow." She was soon pulled into a tight hug, the man rubbing her hair. Adaliah had wanted to go back to her internship, but Aizawa demanded her back as soon as possible, unfortunately leaving Izuku alone in their old hospital room.

She had only come home on one condition though, he would have to train her since she couldn't do so with Chiyo anymore, to which he reluctantly agreed.

"Your officially an Aizawa, please don't do this again. I don't think I have the energy to go through a hospital phone call." The older man muttered.

They were silent for a few minutes, Adaliah breaking it. "Tenya has permanent damage to his hand. He'll have trouble moving his finger and some possible numbness."

She laughed to herself as she remember what happened when they found out.

'''

Adaliah was currently sitting on Shoto's bed, her head on his shoulder as he held up his hand.

"I feel kinda bad. Whenever I'm involved, someone's hand get's messed up. Is something wrong with me?" He had asked with total seriousness, his eyes soon trailing over to Adaliah's own hand.

"Am I cursed?"

It was silent for a few seconds, Adaliah quickly erupting into giggles, the other two boys quickly laughing with her.

"Todoroki, I didn't know you had a sense of humor!"

"This isn't a joke. I'm like THE HAND CRUSHER or something!"

That caused even more laughter to escape the other teens, Adaliah even having tears in her eyes.

"The hand crusher?!"

,,,

"Everything okay?" The man looked down at her as he pulled away, brow raised.

"Just watch your hands around Shoto." She laughed at the small inside joke.

Leaving the man more confused than ever.

<><><><>

Adaliah ambled into her classroom with a smile as laughter had already tumbled out of her fellow students, echoing through the dull halls around her.

"Bakugo, what happened to your hair?!" Sero had managed to laugh out as Adaliah opened the classroom door, taking quiet steps to stand next to the group. Her vanilla scent was sweet and calming but did nothing to sooth the ash blond's anger.

His hair was flat and nicely combed, not in regular Katsuki style at all.

"Shut up you bastards. My hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back to the right way. " Bakugo growled through grit teeth, the two boys still laughing. "Didn't you hear me, I'll kill you both!"

"I'd like to see you try pretty boy!"

Without a word, Adaliah swiftly grabbed Katsuki's hands, holding them so they just brushed over his hair. "Let off a small explosion."

He did as told and soon enough his hair was back to normal. He grinned viciously before the Omega pulled him down, allowing her to whisper to him. "I need to talk to you after class." He gave her a look but said nothing with a small nod.