3.32.

<><><><>

<><><><>

Aoyama had stepped up first, bright smile on his face as he held his whiteboard up. "Hold your breath; the shining hero. My hero name: I can not stop twinkling! You can't deny my sparkle."

Adaliah face palmed as she listened in, groaning at the blond. Midnight had quickly taken the board from him though, scribbling out some things and rewriting them to better suit a hero name.

"Okie dokie! Let me go next!" Mina had hopped up, her board reading 'Alien queen'.

"Hold on. Like that horrible monster with the acidic blood?! I don't think so!" Midnight shrieked, Mina walking back to her seat, defeated.

Tsu was next, her own board reading 'Froppy', Midnight quickly approving it. Kirishima went after, his hero name 'Red Riot'.

Name after name, all of her fellow students went up.

"Earphone Jack."

"Tentacole."

"Cellophane."

"Tailman."

"Sugarman."

"Pinky!"

"Chargebolt."

"Invisible girl!"

"Creati."

"Shoto."

"Tsukuyomi."

Eventually Bakugo had went up, a snarl on his face as he showed his bored. "King Explosion Murder."

"At least it wasn't just die over and over again." Adaliah chuckled to herself, Izuku laughing with her. He watched as her neat handwriting covered the board, her hero name coming to life.

Uraraka was next. "Uravity."

"All we have left is Bakugo- who needs to rethink his-, young Iida and Midoriya. And of course, little Adaliah." Midnight smirked, watching as the white-ette was already standing.

When she got to the podium, she held her board up in front of her, allowing her class to read it themselves before she did. " The Shadow hero: Nyx."

"Where ever did you come up with a name like that?" Midnight had questioned, reading the board once more, her hand on her chin.

"She's the Greek goddess of the night. Her myth has it that she and Chaos were the first principals that all creations came from." Adaliah explained, the class watching her every move.

Midnight purred. "Creature of the night, how wonderful."

"If that's what you wanna go with." Adaliah shrugged, before going back to her seat, Iida going next, using his own name.