9.89.5

I just figured out that the begining chapters were completely out of order- fucking thanks Wattpad- and like it totally messes with the story. But I fixed it- maybe- so it should be back to normal?? Idk. 

Anyway, this is our 100th chapter! (so of course it's gonna be crack filled)

So in celebration of this, our 100th chapter being published, I'm taking @just-a-lonely-girl-2 's idea and having the characters react to some comments that I personally love. 

Credits for these comments: 

HatershouldSTFU as Angel

just-a-lonely-girl-2 as D

Sillyness343 as Sillyness

Anyway~ *Claps* Lets go!

-Cue class 1-A Tumbling to my feet like the peasants they are. Except Liah. She's a goddess and we all love her.-

Adaliah: *Cowering next to Izuku cause like who is this weird ass bitch who suddenly teleported me*  I don't even know you? 

Nikki (Me): You're about to you sweet little thing you.  I'm your creator after all!

I CONTROL YOU FUTURe- 

Anyway. So alot of my chapters, when they are posted, get a widespread of comments which I absolutely adore. And I'm gonna force you guys to read them.

Izuku: that doesn't explain anything? Is this like part of your quirk-

Nikki: Aw Izuwu. In my world doesn't have quirks, fucking looser, we have wanna be anime girls who have nothing better to do with their time despite the mountain of assignments she has to hand in. 

Izuku: *Part of your world intensifies*

Adaliah: What did you mean your my creator?

Nikki: WELl- 

*Four hours later* 

Katsuki: So, let me get this straight. You created Adaliah and  everyone related to her-

Nikki: Not Kai but yea

Katsuki: And put her in our world- where there apparently is a version she's not part off? 

Nikki: Yep. 

Katsuki: I hate that world. 

Angel: Suck it NOObs, welcome to fanfiction. It's a whole world of multiverse. 

D: On the plus side, you guys get to be tortured some more. Nikki hasn't written any happy endings for you guys *Glaring at shoto and Katsuki intensifies* but you will eventually get your fair share of her.

Adaliah: I ' M S O R R Y-

Katsuki: Like any other extra is gonna get her-

Shoto: Is that a challenge-

Nikki: ANYWAY-

We have a poem first off for Adaliah. It's about your mom~ Enjoy~

'Twinkle twinkle little star

I wanna hit you with my car,

through you off a cliff so high.

Hope you break your neck and die