9.89

No one said Mom Kurogiri rights. 

No one but me said mom kurogiri rights and it shows.

Also someone stop me, I keep trying to turn bad guys good.

also also, long chapter for you guys!

<>~<>~<>~<>

"I'm just saying, if you guys weren't  🅱️ussies, you'd play me for my freedom." 

"How in the actual hell did you say that out loud?" 

Adaliah shrugged as best she could, her arms bound tightly behind her back. The rope stung as it twisted and pulled against her flesh, but she payed it no mind, biting her tongue every time a yelp threatened to leave her.  Of course it was stupid how easily she was brought to the league of villains base, but she didn't regret anything. She was determined to find out the age long secret. 

-

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Adaliah stood frozen at the entrance to her room. She was home for the weekend but her dad was out, so she was planning to get some work done. Imagine her surprise when she walked into her room to find a raven haired male, sitting on her bed as he flipped through one of her notebooks.  His staples reflected the light that filtered into her room, bringing attention to them as Adaliah weighed the pros and cons of fighting him. 

pro: You might win.

Con: You will most likely- almost definitely- loose. 

Pro: If you do loose he's hot. 

Con: You might die.

Pro: you might die. 

Lowering herself into a defense stance, Adaliah narrowed her eyes.  The man rolled his eyes before getting up from her bed. 

"Look, I'm really not in the mood to fight, plus you and I both know I'd win." 

Con: HE KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING. HE CAN READ FUCKING MINDS. ADALIAH YOU STUPID BITCH JUST DO WHAT HE SAYS.

Pro: He's giving you the right to exercise your inner brat.

"I'll tell you if I'm Touya Todoroki or not."

"You know starting with that would've made literally everything easier."

The alpha hummed before crawling back out the window, Adaliah following obediently.

"You know, someones been rooting through your stuff. When I got there like four drawers were open." 

"Yea, I don't know if I wanna go down that rabbit hole just yet. I choose to remain blissfully unaware."

"And here I was thinking I was crazy."

-

Looking back, she should've put up a bigger fight than what she did.   

Red eyes bored into her own as the alpha scratched his neck, seemingly memorizing her facial features with how long he was looking. It seemed as though he could tell she was on the verge of freaking out,  minutes away from panicking like a chicken with their head cut off.  He chuckled before reaching out, placing a hand (pinkie finger raised) on her shoulder. 

"Only you would challenge a group of villains to game of Uno for your freedom."

"I like to think I'm special." 

Looking behind her to someone, Shigaraki nodded, Adaliah feeling the cold metal of a sharp dagger pressing against her wrists before cutting the ropes. The omega immediately pulled her wrists in front of her before rubbing them, whining lowly at the gripe of pain yelling at her.  Warm  hands pulled one of them away, a cool lotion being applied before being bandaged. The same treatment was given to the other one, Dabi grinning up at her before swiftly pressing a kiss to the space between them as he held them together.