5.49.

By 5:30 the next morning the class was up and starting their training, pushing their quirks' strengths beyond themselves. Pushing themselves beyond their limitations and beyond their drawbacks.

Currently, Adaliah was trying to make her wings disappear and reappear on command- because "If your father could do it, so can you!" in Pixie-bob's words.

Shouts and screams left her as her wings straightened out before the ends slowly started fading into small ribbons of smokey shadows, the streams threading into her back. Slowly, yet surely, they began disappearing before they were ultimately gone. But her back hurt like hell and she had no idea if her wings would come back. 

"Huh. Your father didn't have those." Pixie-bob muttered, her warm hands tracing something on her back.

"Have what?"

A hand gestured for Adaliah's phone, which she gave with little hesitance. A small snap was heard before her phone was handed back. There was a picture of her back, where two- seemingly tattooed- folded, angel, wings were proudly perched. 

She wanted to die.

<><><><>

Adaliah let out a whine as she walked, trying to keep her wings folded; which was more difficult than one would think- especially after extensive hours of training from making them disappear and reappear. On the bright side, her skin didn't rip with the regular wings anymore!

"They would suit you more if they were white." Shoto smirked from beside Adaliah, watching as she peeled some vegetables-one of his hands toying with one of her limp wings.

"Oh, ha ha. Because of the whole angel thing." Adaliah continued, looking down with a groan as her wings popped up, nearly smacking Shoto. She muttered out apologies as she flopped her head into her hands, cheeks bright red. This was the most anyone touched her wings, so it was still a new feeling to her.

She snapped her head up though as a cold hand brushed against the top of of them.

"Their soft. Which is to be expected, considering the person their attached too." Shoto let out a chuckle as the black wings folded over the girl's body, hiding her face, which was bright red.

Her yellow orbs peeked out ever so slightly, her cheeks very red. Shoto chuckled again before looking down once more. "Your cute."

"Shoto!" She ducked her head once again, the wings now covering her entire head as the male continued to smile down at her.

"Are you two nerds done flirting? Dinner's done!" Mina had called over to them, Shoto now just as red as the white-ette.

Soon enough the class was eating, everyone except for Izuku accounted for. Adaliah was currently looking for the boy, slowly eating a piece of bread (since her drawback wouldn't allow her to stomach much more), wings no where to be seen. When she spotted him, he was walking over to the curry pots, empty plate in hand.

And of course she got up to talk with him.

"I thought you already ate?" She smiled brightly as he whipped around to face her.

"I'm actually bringing this to Kota, since he hasn't eaten." Izuku chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck with his unoccupied hand.

"Ooh, can I come with?" The boy nodded eagerly, both soon taking off to try and find the boy. When they did they could easily hear his stomach, Izuku calling out to him about it.

"No way! How did you two find this place?!" Kota growled, facing the two.

"Easy there, Kujo. We bring a peace offering." Adaliah held out a hand in mock surrender.