2.22.

As predicted, most of the teams went for either Izuku or Adaliah's teams. It didn't worry her team at all though. They trusted her, and she came through. She allowed her shadows to make themselves present, her shadows snapping anyone's hand- or limb- away.

"Do you have eyes on any headbands?"

"Just one!"

Adaliah snapped another person's hand. "Stay close! I'm taking to the air." Adaliah looked down to her team, who gave her the go ahead. With her shadows wrapping around her waist, she threw herself up and over to a pair of blonds. Katsuki and an unnameable one.  Grabbing one of the headbands from the unknown blond- thankfully not Katsuki's- of the headbands from around the other blond's neck, his monologue easily distracting him.  Adaliah easily rebounding back to her team with another stream of shadows.

"TEAM AIZAWA SECURES SECOND PLACE, NO SHOCKER THERE." Present Mic shouted from above, Adaliah landing back on her teammates' shoulders.

"Not good enough." She growled, her lip curling with a growl.

"Ten minutes is almost up, what's your plan, Liah?" Ojiro looked up to her, wincing as Aoyama used his naval laser to defend them from an oncoming team.

"We go after the ten million. Shoto is going after it now, so if we can remain undercover, I can immobilize them and take Izuku's band. They have air power on their side, but so do I. Not to mention, Aoyama's laser can fend off dark shadow. Any shadow quirks have a weakness to light." Adaliah didn't get to finish her explanation as her attention was called over to Shoto's team, Kaminari readying an attack- forcing her to quickly activate her quirk. Wrapping her team in a ball of shadows, she was able to not only fend off Kaminari's lightning but Shoto's ice as well.

"Nice thinking!" The girl coughed before quickly wiping her mouth, thanking Ojiro. 

"Anytime. Now, we need to get in close, Hitoshi, I need you to get around the ice wall, but do so where we're able to remain undetected. We gotta make this fast, precise and we gotta make it count. We only got one shot! Let's do this!" Adaliah cheered, her front runner quickly making his way to the barricade of ice.

"One minute remaining!"

It was coming in fast, and at this point they were going too fast to stop, the ice barrier seeming like an all too untimely demise to the front runner. "Adaliah!"

"I got it!" Streams of shadows quickly blew threw the ice, creating an opening, just as Iida powered up his engines.

Todoroki sped past them, Izuku's headband in hand, but not for long. Once more, Adaliah's shadows came into play, wrapping around Iida's legs and halting any of his- or his teams movements. With a smirk, Adaliah was in the air again, this time gracefully flipping over Todoroki's head, none of his team members reacting in time, and snatching Midoriya's headband.

Shadows projected from the ground, catching the girl before she could touch and throwing back in the air, allowing her team to catch her.

"Thanks, Shoto!"

"WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE TURN OF EVENTS! THAT IS ONE STRONG KID WE GOT THERE, AIZAWA."

"She's only my kid and we're not together, so-"

"Shut up!"