10.90

I  Stg I cried today because I rearranged all the chapters to the correct order and Wattpad just rearranges them again. I wanna fucking die-

Also if someone wants to draw Adaliah in the prom dress I would sob 🥺 🥺 👉 👈

Okay, also also, for each ending, I know I said something a while ago, but I'm thinking a fluff scene for each person, but I was thinking smut??? But like I'm so undecided on that. Help  🥺 please 🥺

<>~<>~<>~<>

When Katsuki and Adaliah finally introduced Aspen to the class, they took to the pooch like bees to honey. Everyone loved Aspen almost immediately, even Aizawa's cold-dead cat heart was won over the moment the two let her free- keeping her in Adaliah's bedroom when they weren't out for walks.

In fact, that was why they were forced to bring out Aspen in the first place. They had been out for hours on end for the past few weeks the moments school was out, and they were finally called out on it. So they were forced to reveal the dog, who was ecstatic at meeting more people.  The class immediately deemed her the class pet- though Aspen clearly favored the white-ette- and took to convincing Adaliah to train Aspen to become a service dog for herself. 

It was plainly obvious that after every reoccurring incident with the villains, with the fighting, with her mother that it was wearing her down. She was filled with anxiety and nerves constantly bubbling in her gut, keeping her awake at night and frying her mind in the darkest of nights when she couldn't quite place what that shape was. And though it took some time,  Adaliah eventually did sign Aspen up for service dog training, getting her licensed and vested in the signature red of a service dog. 

And as they were walking through the mall, Aspen by her side, Adaliah couldn't have been happier that she listened to her classmates. Her dog was an incredible service dog, nudging her certain ways to avoid overly crowded areas- not that there were many. Adaliah and her classmates were at a high-end mall, shopping for prom dresses per Mina and Hagakure's constant pleading. And though it was meant for just the girl's, the boys of the class insisted on coming- saying it was in case of a villain attack, despite the fact that Kai was there for protection- most girls knew better than that though. 

Walking into their first store, the class immediately split off into groups, focusing on one female at a time. They worked together, finding dress after dress for each female, the only hold up being Adaliah. To be fair on her part, she was the one to find the perfect dress for each of the other girls, even convincing some of the guys to try on some of the tuxes they had there.  

Scanning through the racks, Adaliah frowned as she pulled dress after dress out, none catching her attention. Aspen was sitting beside her, whining as Adaliah pushed a bright yellow dress back onto the rack.  

"Having some difficulties?" 

Looking over, Adaliah gave a heartless laugh at the crimson eyes looking back at her, Eijirou leaning on the rack as he faced her. 

"None of these really speak to me? If that makes sense?" 

"It makes total sense." Eijirou laughed, pushing forward a bright red dress. It had a sweet heart neckline and was bejeweled from the top down, slowly fading into the satin fabric.  "Try this one."  

Adaliah plucked it off the rack with a smile, ruffling Aspen's ears before moving on. Eijirou wasn't done yet though. 

"So, about the prom, I was wondering-"

"Adaliah, dear god your like a cat." Kai growled,  watching as his sister perked up. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her away to another rack with Aspen following as he growled at the redhead,  lip poking up as his canines gleamed.  Eijirou was left bewildered at the act, standing mortified at the aspect of Adaliah's brother retching away his chance at taking her to the dance. He had spent the past couple of hours working up the courage to ask her and it was all just ripped away!