9.86

I can't write fight scenes so I'm so sorry if this seems... Lazy. 

Im so sorry D':)))

<>~<>~<>~<>

"How come every time we fight these guys it's night time?"

"Because we're stealth heroes."

Adaliah huffed before crouching further behind the car she was hiding behind. They had tracked a lead to Hana and her mother to the ports, and were now just laying low. Hitoshi and Adaliah both had come up with a plan to try and get by Hana and Ayma, running the idea by Chiyo who hesitantly agreed while inputting her own ideas. 

"Not saying I don't trust this idea, but are you sure this will work?" Hitoshi swallowed tightly before pulling Adaliah's hand into his own, holding them in his lap. "You've been hurt so many times before and-" 

Adaliah laughed lowly. "And it's all in the life of a hero. Why kind of hero would I be if I didn't get hurt?" 

You'd be my hero, what more do you want? What more do you need?

"I just wish you would get hurt less, I thought that was Midoriya's whole thing." The two laughed with each other once more, Adaliah pulling her hands away to brush her hair behind her ear. 

"Are you two ready? We have eyes on them entering into the harbor." Kai's voice broke through their ear pieces- since he was stuck on re-con. 

Letting golden stripes decorate her face, the omega struggling to push down the nerves suddenly bubbling in her gut. She thought she was done with this! She thought she had the final fight weeks ago.   The stripes crawled towards Hitoshi, wrapping around his arms and crossing over the bridge of his nose, even if they were only semi-visible from behind his mouth covering.  

"Are you ready, Nyx?"

"I am-" Adaliah's eyes blanked white as Hitoshi used his quirk on her, letting her go limp as he controlled all of her actions.  

When Adaliah opened her eyes, there was darkness everywhere she looked, small glimpses of colors entering the corner of her vision. Taking a deep breath, the girl crouched as more golden streams left her palms, highlighting the world around her. Two double helixs  materialized in front of her, one being a light purple and the other a light grey.  In between them, a screen showed what would be her point of view- Hitoshi controlling her movements as he walked beside her.  Looking to the purple Helix, Adaliah dragged a hand along one of curves before using her quirk to restrict the drawback.  Looking the the screen, she momentarily smiled at the picture of Hana facing off with her, Hitoshi excellently instructing her to dodge and attack. Using her quirk once more Adaliah expertly pushed down her own drawback by using her quirk on the light grey helix. It didn't take long after that for Hana to be tied up, Hitoshi rewarding Adaliah control once more. 

When she blinked, she was back in the harbor, quirk still active as her wings fluttered behind her.  Hitoshi was beside her, tightening the handcuffs around Hana's wrists before smirking up at her.   "Your mother went west, go give her a hell of a chase." 

Adaliah nodded before taking off, assassin creed-ing her way up a building before taking off. She could see the raven a few feet ahead, making her speed up. Using a golden orb, she used it to take out the older woman, frowning as the woman dodged- glaring behind her as she fired up her own black stripes.  She opened her mouth to speak before Adaliah got an oh-so-brilliantly stupid idea. 

Holding up her hand, she mocked it so it opened in closed in time with her mother, watching as the woman got visibly angrier with her. 

"You villains all do the same thing! Like, what's with the monologue-ing so much?! Trying to let get us to change our mind about arresting you?" Adaliah groaned as she  slowly made her way to ground level via fire escape.   "Like I almost guarantee you, as heroes we already hate you for making us work."

Ayma didn't know it, but golden streams were slowly being inched towards her feet, locking her in place as Adaliah stalled.

"Now, let's finish this quick, yea? I have two dumbasses I need to go yell at." 

Ayma was startled by the fearless facade the normally scared girl was showing. But, she didn't get to show it, the stripes throwing her in the air as Adaliah quickly followed. The older woman tried to use her own quirk, but it was still being cancelled out by yellow fucking streams. Rocks erupted from below them, catching Adaliah as she gracefully landed. Looking around, Ayma snarled at the yellow eyes glaring full force underneath them.  

Fluttering her wings, Adaliah smirked at the confusion written all over Ayma's face, Glitch soon appearing beside her on the rock column.  

"I am this close to getting your Netflix privileges revoked." 

"I will revoke your breathing privileges. "

Both snickered before jumping into action, Glitch holding Ayma's arms in front of her as Adaliah cuffed her in quirk restricting cuffs.  

"I remember this being a lot harder last time."  Adaliah huffed as the rock columns below them slowly started to descend, Kai bringing them and their prisoner back down where Chiyo and the proper authorities were waiting to take the elder woman away to the same prison All for one was being held at. Adaliah didn't care where, as long as it was far, far away from her and her life. 

Watching as the wheeled the woman away, Adaliah suddenly perked up, looking to those  who helped her on her endeavor. With a smirk, she threw her fist in the air with a happy yell. 

"Nine-nine!" 

The three teens looked up at Adaliah before Glitch chuckled, throwing his own fist in the air. "Nine-nine."

Three more chants came, repeating the saying before Chiyo silenced them.

"You need more power in it, now repeat after me."

"NINE-NINE!"

"NINE-NINE!"

<>~<>~<>~<>

Izuku: Now what do we say when we feel anxious?

Adaliah: ...

Adaliah: My anxiety is chronic, but my ass is iconic.

Izuku: nO-

-

Aizawa: I'm not doing too well.

Aizawa:  I have a headache that comes and goes.

Adaliah: *Walks into class*

Aizawa: There it goes again

Adaliah:

-

Adaliah: I don't think my dad would want me to kill you

Adaliah's dad: *in the afterlife* Kill the RAT-

-

Aizawa: Hello people who do not live here.

Izuku: Hello!

Katsuki: Hey

Denki: Sup.

Adaliah: I gave you those keys for emergencies.

Shoto: We were out of Doritos. 

I feel like you guys know the list by now... 

Sorry I still have a headache and now I have cramps... My body is destroying itself and I wanna kashoot myself.

~Nikki~

-XoXo-