1.12.

"That was like the finishing move in a video game. He beat the shock absorption right out of him." Kirishima stood in awe, Adaliah leaning off of him-not that he minded, he was able to keep a closer eye on her.

"I've never seen anything like it." Her mouth was agape as she looked at the hole left behind.

"Imagine having power like that. He must've been punching that monster so fast he couldn't regenerate." Bakugo's voice was heard next, the ash blond standing beside the two.

"I really have gotten weaker." All eyes turned to look at the pro hero, who was still crouched from his last attack. "Back in my hay day, five hits would've been enough to knock that guy out. But today it took more than 300 mighty blows."

Smoke soon started leaving the pro hero, his time running out. "You've been bested villains. Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly."

"You cheated." The handy man hissed, shaking with anger. "He beat me. He's not any weaker at all. And look what he did to my Nomu. He cheated."

"Life isn't a video game! Stop acting like it is!" Adaliah hissed from her place beside Kirishima.

Shigaraki scratched furiously at his neck, completely disregarding the girl.

"What's wrong? Your not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier. Well, come and get me. If you dare. "

The blue haired male stumbled back, arms out wide open in front of him.

"Man, this is intense." Bakugo hissed quietly.

"As I expected. There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this. " Todoroki quickly bent down as he spoke, scooping up the white haired girl as he walked off, leaving Kirishima and Bakugo to grab Izuku.

"He's not gonna leave." Adaliah's voice was soft, barely heard. The boy stopped walking before answering her.

"Who? Midoriya?" Todoroki looked down at her, her eyes trained behind him as he carried her. She nodded once against him. All might's words barely being heard through the blood in her ears.

"What? Scared?"

"If only Nomu was here. He'd ground you into the dirt without a second thought-" More scratching from the handy man.

"Shigaraki. Do not fret, look at him. He's definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful." Vortex guy- Kurogiri?- spoke up, looking to the pro hero. "He's on his own. The children are frozen in fear and look our underlings are recovering. We likely have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. We haven't missed our chance, if we work together we can do this. This is our chance to kill All might!" 

His hands lowered before the handy guy muttered an agreement. "I mean- the big end boss is right here." Villains surrounded the teens, Todoroki slowly setting Adaliah down as she rolled to her stomach. Her quirk drawback was becoming to much and she didn't know if she could remain conscious for much longer.

However she was conscious long enough to watch Midoriya jump into action, attempting to hit the vortex guy. Yet, just before he could land his hit a hand reached out to grab at his face.

"Izuku!" Adaliah sat up rather quickly, ignoring the pain that soared through her insides as she unleashed a last stream of shadows, wrapping around the green haired boy's waist, pulling him back as a gunshot rang through the air. A bullet seemed to hit the handy guy's hand, forcing him to pull it back.

Adaliah was unable to continue pulling the boy back, dropping Izuku as her shadows disappeared, the pain now becoming unbearable as a burning sensation set in her wrists and ankles, the muscle pain coming back full swing.