2.18.

Adaliah felt herself shift from Todoroki's shoulder to someone new. That, of course, raised her anxiety, but she didn't care, she was literal seconds away from puking. She could hear a subtle beep before a click of metal was head, a rough hand pushing her face to the joint of the persons neck. Right where their scent gland was.

"Go on before you lose your breakfast." The voice growled, Adaliah immediately doing what she was told. It didn't completely register with her who it was until the fire place scent invaded her nose, causing her to nuzzle it further. She had even gone as far as rubbing her cheeks into the scent gland before pulling away, thoroughly scented and calm. 

"Thank you, Katsuki." Her voice was a whimper as he clicked the scent blocking collar on once more.

"Whatever. Just don't mention it."

He began dragging her off again, keeping her in the center of their classes group and away from anyone who would raise her anxiety.

"Now, the introductory speaker!" Midnight had called, hand on her hip and flogger flying as she waved her hand.

"Someone should talk to Ms. Midnight about what she's wearing." Kirishima rose a brow at the teacher as he spoke, causing Adaliah to look over and stifle a laugh.

"Yea, that costume should come with a warning."

"Is that really appropriate apparel for a high school game?"

"Mineta, don't answer that." Adaliah huffed, using a shadow to shove the boy further from her.

"Silence everyone!" The flogger was whipped to the side again. "And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo."

"Please don't make everyone hate us more." The girl pleaded as she looked up the ash blond.

"Hold this." He ignored her, shoving her effortlessly into Kirishima before taking the stage.

"He's class rep?" Izuku muttered looking back to his female friend, his inner alpha huffing angrily at the sight of her in the red head's grasp.

She shrugged as Sero answered. "I guess he did place first in the hero exams."

A girl from general studies scoffed. "Only in the hero exams."

Adaliah snorted before leaning over to look at her, already fed up from an almost anxiety attack and now with this girl. "Those were the only exams that counted, thanks."

Both girls gave the other a glare, the unnameable one backing down before Adaliah did, both turning to face the stage again.

"When did you become so sassy? I kinda like it." Kirishima chuckled, one of his hands wrapping around her waist, trying to avoid the ashy scent that wafted off of her. She smiled a bit before shrugging.

"Well, it's obvious that girl hates us." Sero muttered as he hung his head.

"And we got Bakugo to thank for that." Denki growled.

Adaliah turned with a smirk. "Actually, I'll take credit for that one."

The arena soon felt silent as they watched Bakugo draw closer to the mic, a sense of dread spreading over class A.

"I just wanna say- I'm gonna win."

Boo's soon erupted from the crowd as Adaliah face palmed. The rest of her class looked horrified at the boy, Adaliah looking just the same. Then she got an idea. A stupid, crazy, but oh so delicious idea.

No pro wanted a teen that did nothing but complain right?

"Go, Bakugo!" She soon erupted in claps, the rest of her class (and the other classes) staring at her in awe. "Show them what true confidence is!"