2.29.

Adaliah was soon awoken by a gentle shake to her shoulder and a kiss to her cheek. With a groan, her eyes soon fluttered open as she sat up, Recovery girl's healing taking effect as a wave of fatigue washed over her, not even giving the poor omega a chance to fully wake herself.

"Figured I give you some time to wake up before your next match." Recovery girl said, walking away as she tossed a small bag of gummies over her shoulder and onto the omega's lap.

"Thank you, I owe you one." Adaliah grinned, standing with a small stumble before she righted herself, wings expanding behind her. 

"I'm just doing my job! Now run along, you've had several people worried over you." The elder waved her off, Adaliah quickly exiting the room as she rushed to the stands. She was stopped however, at the balcony, as Izuku came into view.

"So, were you going to tell me you shattered your hand?" Adaliah mused, startling the boy.

"No. Were you gonna tell me about this hidden power?" Izuku quipped back, the girl walking to stand beside him. His heart fluttered as she hummed. 

Just knowing she was okay was good enough for him. Seeing her in that hospital bed after he woke up from surgery was scaring. Something he never wanted to see again for as long as he lived.

"If I knew I had it then, yea-"

"Midoriya, Aizawa!" Iida had called to the two, Adaliah already reprimanding him as her wings fluffed up behind her.

"I've told you, Liah is fine, Sonic 2.0." 

"No matter. Your recoveries must've gone well. I'm glad." The blue haired male smiled, walking over to them, gazing at the black beauties before focusing on the more breath-taking one in front of him. She was bandaged, but still standing strong.

Something fairly admirable for an omega.

"Thank you, and congrats on your win." Izuku spoke for both of them, biting down a growl before looking back to the screen behind them.

"Your against Shoto. I wish you the best of luck." Adaliah smiled at him, crossing her arms as she leaned onto the railing right beside Izuku. 

That small smile was enough to send both alphas into cardiac arrest if she so pleased. Too bad she didn't even know if effected them that bad.

"I watched your battle with him closely, Midoriya. Maybe I can learn from it."

"Yea." Izuku looked down, Adaliah grabbing his less, not-in-a-sling hand with a frown.She gave it a reassuring squeeze before Izuku continued. "Is Ingenium excited you've blown through the bracket? He must be so proud of his little brother."

"I'm not sure. I called him earlier, but he was working." Iida looked down, biting his lip roughly to ignore the bubbling anger in his gut.

"Wow, sorry-"

"Nah, it's for the best. When we do talk maybe I'll get to tell him that I won." Iida smiled once more, hoping neither of them noticed how fake it really was.

"Well, until then, know we're all super proud of you." Adaliah piped in, setting her other hand on his shoulder. Iida sent her a thankful smile, setting one of his hands on hers as he gave her a small smile. 

He only smirked as he faced Midoriya, the fellow alpha only snarling.

A loud explosion rang through the arena, calling the trio's attention back to the game before them, allowing them to watch the end of Bakugo and Kirishima's match, Bakugo taking the eventual win.