10.96

I got harassed because Kiribaku isn't my number one ship :D

I like it but it's not my number one, ya feel? If it's your guys, that's great! I'm glad you guys found a ship you enjoy! I just like other ships a little more.  :D  The bnha fandom can be such a toxic place. Not here though. We're all loving and supportive here. This is a ship-shame free zone. If you ship shame, bye. :D Sorry, i'm so salty about being bullied over a fictional characters fictional relationship, like ugh. I love you all though, your all so kind here and I don't know what I'd do without you, like honestly. 

plant_ruler you deserve so much love, like without fail you always the first one to vote on a chapter and I really appreciate that. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

The average school day at U.A ended at 3:45 PM. 

The U.A. prom started at 8:00 PM  sharp. 

That left four hours and fifteen minutes for everyone to get ready. Although, classes were instructed not to go over anything new, so many people (I.E. girls) had left around lunchtime to start their preparations. 

One of these people was Adaliah.

She wasn't getting herself ready for prom, however. She was stuck at ground beta, internally panicking as one of the chandeliers had fallen. Everyone was fine, thank god, but the table underneath was crushed and the chandelier wasn't salvageable. 

Aspen was beside her, sitting on her hind legs, constantly pawing at her owner's thigh in an attempt to get her to calm down. Her scent was so burnt it made eyes water, but that wasn't the problem. Hell, Adaliah looked seconds away from a panic attack and was constantly yanking at the roots on top of her head as she tried to think up a new plan of attack, but she was blanking. 

"Little dove!" 

Turning around, Adaliah internally groaned at the red feathers ruffling a few feet away, Hawks beaming as he walked up to her. 

Carefully pulling her hands away from her scalp, Hawks smirked down at her.  "Relax little dove, we'll figure all of this out. We've already found an extra table and we're on hold waiting at the chandelier place-"

"Dhillon-" 

"Irrelevant. That fact of the matter is we have it under control. You have a prom to be worrying about, not chandeliers." Hawks chirped, ushering the girl out of ground beta before she could object. "I volunteered to chaperone and I'm gonna deliver." 

"That's not what chaperoning is about-" 

"Hush, little dove, we got this!"

With a final shove, Adaliah was handed over to a pink-skinned girl and one who had earphone jacks coming out of her earlobes. They took her with no struggle, already gushing about seeing her all dolled-up; it was the one day of the year Adaliah wouldn't threaten territorial genocide if she was put into a dress.  

Dusting off his hands, Hawks smiled as a feeling of pride washed through him. A small whine brought his attention back, Aspen sending him a look that screamed 'you're fucked.' 

"It'll make her happy, yeah? That's all that matters. Doesn't matter how hard this shit will be." Hawks sighed, rubbing Aspens ears, suddenly a lot less upbeat than he had been seconds ago. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Staff of U.A. High." Hawks began, looking to the group before him. "We are here because a travesty has hit U.A.-"