3.34.

The girl hissed as she landed on a random rooftop, her hand momentarily rubbing her now scraped wing before lowering it. She had been experimenting with flight lately and it seemed she still hadn't gotten it down. No matter though, she quickly padded off once again, regaining her full speed rather quickly, wings fluttering slightly as she hopped from rooftop to rooftop. She was almost at the location Izuku sent, choosing to travel by rooftops rather than alleyways. 

She just hoped she wasn't too late.

Adaliah panted as she landed once more, rolling onto her feet before standing, checking the coordinates on her phone once more. Looking around, she could deduce they weren't on the roofs, so wherever Izuku was, it would most likely be in the back roads. The only question now was, which one? There were hundreds of them! She passed tons on the way here alone, never bothering to think to check them. 

God damn it! She groaned loudly as she smacked a hand to her face, slowly dragging it down.  With a shake of her head, she slowly took her hand away, using it to pull her face mask up. Chiyo and June had made it so it hung off the bridge of her nose, hiding her stripes in her first stage, which was very much appreciated. Her mentor had also reattached her hood, which Adaliah pulled up as well, hiding her white locks behind it.   Her yellow orbs scanned the roof tops, looking for any indication whatsoever of where they could possible be. 

Luck seemed to be on her side as a belt of fire caught her eye a few blocks away.  She took off once more in the direction of the fire, smirking to herself as she realized no matter what was over there, she had to element of surprise on her side.  If she chose to fight, she would have the upper-hand, if not, the culprit wouldn't even know she was there.

Crouching on a rooftop, Adaliah quirked a brow at what he saw. Tenya, Izuku and a pro (Native?) were all motionless, possibly paralyzed, while Shoto stood alone, defending the three.  Her omega whined at the thought that any of the alphas  down there were hurt, but she wouldn't jump in just yet- she didn't even know what they were up against. So, she would observe for a hot second- just like Chiyo told her.

In the moment she was watching though, Izuku seemed to remember something, "Todoroki, don't let him get your blood! I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it! That's how he got us!"

"He ingests blood to keep them from moving. Explains his blades." Shoto muttered, keeping a careful eye on the man in front of them. "So all we have to do it keep our distance-" Shoto was interrupted as a small dagger was chucked at him, barely registering a shape fall in front of him, catching it with quick and nimble fingers before it could hit the boy. 

"You know, you should really be careful when playing with knives." Adaliah snorted, tossing the knife up before pocketing it. She had seen all she needed, deciding 'what the hell, what's the worst he can do? Stab me?'.

"You have good friends, Ingenium, for a fake!" Stain, she guessed, soon pounced, faster than anyone could've prepared them for, Adaliah having to use a wall of shadows to protect Shoto from a possible hit. Unfortunately, the two didn't realize the sword above them, which fell with a clang as it cut Adaliah's shoulder, the girl letting out a yelp. The shadows immediately fell as she lost focus, Stain taking the opportunity to reach out, his tongue hanging as he tried licking her wound. A wave of fire separated them though, Todoroki stepping in as he pushed the male away.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly looking down to her, growling deeply at the cut on her shoulder.

"I'll be fine- Look out!" Adaliah acted quickly once again, pushing Shoto to the side as another knife came at them, barely missing their bodies, skinning one of the girl's poor wings.