2.16.

Training was in full swing for the entirety of the 1-A class, Adaliah being no exception. With two weeks until the festivals, her days slowly turned into monotonous cycles of training, school, the occasional meal, then more training until she could barely stand, homework then sleep; then the cycle would repeat. But she wouldn't change it.

From the early crack of dawn, she was jogging on the beach with Izuku (Jogging- more like sprinting in an unsaid race against each other), then she would race home to Aizawa, change and start her morning classes at the U.A.. She would skip lunch, eating a protein bar on her way to the battle field, training with Shoto during that time. Then it would be her hero's course training; Where she was as of currently. After school, would be her solo training, testing her limits and pushing it further (an ashy blond occasionally joining). Then, after a possible supper, she would train with Shinso- Aizawa joining them every so often.

Said man was on the ground, watching the white-ette sprint full speed across the rooftops, flipping gracefully over the gaps before resuming her running. The teacher would occasionally throw boulders at the girl- using his scarf to help- while not giving her much time to react before they would hit her, but she had good reaction time, until of course, Aizawa used a machine Nezu gave him to spice up her training.

Belts of fire were quickly lashed out towards the girl, searing her uniform down the middle, exposing the black sports bra she wore underneath, causing her to pause her running and curse softly

"You could've warned me. Now I need a new uniform." She huffed before jumping off the rooftop, expertly climbing down the bricks on the side.

"Real villains won't warn you."

Beside the two, they could hear a crash, a yell escaping soon after.

"Eiji?" Adaliah snorted, trying to cover her mouth as she watched him cheer.

"Oh, Adaliah- Liah, hey!" The red head smiled, his cheeks rivaling his hair as he realized her uniform was torn. "You okay?"

"Possibly." She shrugged before waving to her dad, leaving to get a new uniform.

"Can I join you, I could use a break?" He speed walked to catch up, Adaliah nodding her head in excitement and agreement. Their scents once again intermingled, creating a vanilla and pine mixture.

The two quickly erupted in laughter and conversation, several pairs of eyes trailing behind the two. 

<><><><>

The morning of the festival was a special one, Adaliah quickly trying to fit in some last minute training, sprinting to her school and around the yard. Sweat dripped down her cheek and chin as she rushed to the 1-A waiting room. She had passed quite a few pro heroes, some stopping her to ask her who she was debating signing with- to which she kindly replied that she would see who wanted her.

"Adaliah!" Said girl turned as Iida called to her, trying to catch up with her. "We must go to the waiting room- we are about to enter go on stage!" He gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her with him as he went to alert their classmates. His heart had been racing the past minutes when he realized she wasn't in the room they were supposed to meet in, and so he raced out to try and quickly find her before anyone else could.

"Sorry, Iida. I guess, last minute nerves and I tried to calm them with some last minute training." She sweat dropped, barely keeping up with the strict speedster.

"No matter. What matters is that your here now-" Iida paused facing the door and throwing it open. "Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!"