8.71.

Her body acted before her mind could as she ran to where Izuku and Eri were, gold and yellow streaks of lightning leaving them. She dodged several streams aimed at her before she ultimately reached them, crouching down beside them as she tried to calm their quirks down. She could feel Eri's quirk trying to affect her own but she pushed on, her quirk overpowering the younger's due to much more years of experience.

"Eri, you need to trust me, okay?! This will hurt, but it's the only way!" 

Eri nodded, watching as the golden stripes around her glowed brighter, and brighter, ultimately blinding those around them as their eyes both rolled to the back of their heads, those glowing bright yellow as well. Adaliah's stomach clutched tightly as blood continued dripping out of her mouth,  affecting her ability to get to Eri's quirk genes. 

But she eventually did, watching as they glowed softly, the light around them dying down as Izuku's quirk slowly turned from a hundred to something he could manage.  And slowly but surely, the two's quirk were reeled back, ultimately being halted from further usage. 

One by one, spectators watched as the teens collapsed, Izuku first, the stripes disappearing from both him and Eri, before Adaliah fell, her stripes disappearing. A small hand was brought to her head as a much larger one pulled her closer. 

"I'm proud of you, Liah." 

Looking over, Adaliah's yellow orbs gleamed with tears before they were ultimately released, a small laugh following as her head nuzzled Izuku's, both teens happy they finally won

The only thing that kept them grounded was the small girl laying on their backs.

<><><><>

As paramedics surrounded them and took them away on stretchers, Adaliah's vision was constantly wavering between blurry, clear as day and totally blacked out. There were intervals were Amajiki and Fatgum were weeping over her, glad she was okay, a couple times were paramedics were fretting over her dropping vitals, but more often than not, it was either her dad, Izuku or Eri above her, tear tracks down their cheeks as they watched over her.  

When she was stable and told of what she had gone through (Seizures, stomach pumps, surgery after surgery, plucked wings assuring no infection, even more, it was all just information overload), she was cleared to leave the hospital,given she had a few casts surrounding her left arm and right wing (both having to stay out to heal).  The first person she saw when she got home (choosing to visit her cat before her classmates) was, surprisingly enough, Eri. She was in a small sundress that fit loosely, but she was alive and well. She was guessing Eri was safe with Adaliah and her father since they could both halt quirk usage, and with Adaliah's new power, she could now control how much they could use too.

When they saw each other, they both cried, both running to each other and encasing the other in a tight hug, Adaliah's wings popping up in excitement, pain flaring in the teen as they moved to wrap around the younger, breaking free of their casts. But at that point, she didn't really care.  She had kept her promise.

So as her and Eri stayed, alone, in the sad living room of a much to big house, they knew their inner demons were finally gone. 

<><><><>

Adaliah yawned as she slowly walked into the dorms, the rest having got back much sooner (No, it wasn't because Adaliah was avoiding the dorms, pshh.)  When she did walk into the dorms, she was able to slowly slink in as everyone else praised the others- who arrived earlier than she did, smiling as a huff left her lips.