2.21.

"Now, the real fun can begin!" Midnight began, addressing the group of students in front of her. "The chance to fully move yourself into the limelight! Give it your best!"

A whip of the flogger and the T.V. once again showed the randomization of what event they would be doing. "Let's see what we have in store for you next! Will your wildest fantasies come to life oh, what could it be- the waiting is torture! Prepare yourselves, for this!"

Cavalry battle was shown in bright yellow lettering, Adaliah tilting her head. She couldn't remember the last time she did one of those. Wasn't just a silly playground game? Cavalry?

"Allow me too explain, The participants will form teams of two to four people as they see fit. In theory it's basically the same as a regular playground game-but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course."

It was nothing more than a glorified playground game!

"Aw shit." Adaliah swore under her breath, Shinso laughing beside her. "I knew I should've half assed it."

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU!" Midnight screeched as some poor soul in the crowd, quickly regaining her composure. "Now then, the points go up by increments of five, starting from the bottom. For example, forty-second is worth five points, and forty-first is worth ten. And the point value assigned to the first place is ten million!"

"Poor Izuku." Adaliah looked over to where she last saw him, the boy still there and looking like a deer in the headlights.

"That's right. Survival of the fittest- a chance for the bottom to overthrow the top!"

Adaliah paused before remembering she got second, meaning she would be the second most sought after. Also meaning no one want to team with her. Fantastic.

Teaming with Izuku would be a suicide mission, and she doubted any of her other classmates would be willing to team up with her. Perhaps she could pick up one of the last people left and have a team of two. She could work with that.

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by! The game itself will last fifteen minutes, individual point values will be added together to reach your team total.Everyone will know how much your worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your teams score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. Another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can still keep playing until times up! This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like, but there are still rules." Midnight continued waving around the flogger.

"Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card and you'll be disqualified!" A fifteen minute timer appeared behind her. "Now, you've got fifteen minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!"

"Your with me." Shinso had quickly dragged the white-ette away.

"Even with the amount of points on my head?"

"Your quick is incredible and you got points. Plus, your small, you'd be a good rider." Shinso smirked as he looked down to her. In all honesty, he was just glad to get her away from the other boys in her class. They've already made her flake out on him twice, he wasn't about to let her slip through his fingers. No, no, no. If anything, he was gonna tighten his grip.

The smirk she directed right back up at him brought him back down to Earth. "Let's do this! Wait- are we getting more people? No one will join us with my headband."