6.57.

It all happened to quickly. She went from changing in an isolated changing room to this?!  Everywhere she looked there was a student.  She was suddenly overwhelmed by the amount of people, but kept her composure.

"Ugh, alright. Let's do this again. I'm from-uh- The hero's public safety commission." A tired grey haired male stood at the front, starting the orientation.

Adaliah payed rather good attention, her eyes downcast as she listened, ignoring his little remarks in between. She looked up in shock as he announced only 100 people will pass the first challenge.

Much, much less than normal.

He explained the rules of a basic dodge ball game, opening the walls around them to show a large terrain filled play ground around them.

"Hey, Suzuki." A voice growled, grabbing the girl's collar as she tried putting on her targets.

"It's Aizawa-" She paused mid eye roll, her breath catching in her throat as she made eye contact with the raven grabbing her collar. "Eiichi."

Mason Eiichi was an overconfident raven alpha who attended Adaliah's old middle school, taking the role of the school bully. He was wearing a Shiketsu uniform, and a familiar smirk. One that was oh-so-comparable to her mother. Adaliah growled lowly, quickly ripping herself from his grip.

"I will beat you, you useless Omega. We all know your just a future breeding ground. You've had to rely on your class mates your whole career." He growled,grabbing her once more and pulling her in close. His breath was hot on her cheek as he leaned in. "You give up now and it'll make things a whole lot easier."

"I'll take you down before I go." She growled, trying to push him away. Much less successful this time.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" He snarled, this time showing off the canines that came with his quirk. Werewolf.

"Stick around to find out." She snarled right back, finally pushing him away, stamping on the targets she was given. One on her shoulder, one at the center of her collar, and one right in between her wings.

She only had to take out two people. Easy. Right?

Shaking her head, she slid the balls into her belt. She was going to take out Eiichi if it's the last thing she did.

"Everyone, stay close together we'll fight them as a group!" Izuku turned to each of them, Adaliah already turning away as she walked.

"Yeah right! This isn't a field trip!" Katsuki stomped away first.

"I'm going on my own too. It's hard for me to use my power safely when a big groups around." Todoroki ran off as well.

Adaliah walked up to the green haired boy, who leaned his forehead against hers. She knew he had seen the exchange, and he knew her well enough.

"You don't have to do this. We can help you." He whispered, his green orbs meeting with her yellow ones.

She pulled away with a smile. "I'll see you in the finale."

She quickly ran off as well, her wings held tightly behind her as she made her way to the waterfall terrain, where there was several places for her to hide.

She had to dodge several balls, using both flips and expert techniques to evade not only on the way there, but when she got there as well. She smirked to herself, quickly flipping over herself as she caught one of the many balls aimed for her shoulder. With a quick hand movement, a force field wrapped around her wings and the back in between them. Quite similar to the first thing she did at U.A., she wrapped shadows around the ball she caught and one she plucked from her belt.