1.10.

Adaliah frowned as she threw her shadows toward the male, who evaded with a taught grace. He clicked his tongue as he walked closer to the frightened Omega, who froze as he did. She felt as if she was going to barf. Her heart rate quickened and she broke out into a cold sweat. God damn it, why wasn't her body listening to her?! Why wouldn't she use her quirk?! Why wouldn't she push him away from her? 

Three of his cold fingers reached for her chin, pulling it up to meet his. Through the gaps of the fingers covering his face, she could see blood red eyes peering back. They reminded her of her best friends eyes, but they were nothing like Katsuki's. 

Katsuki's red eyes held protection, ambition, drive to achieve what ever he wanted, drive to a be a hero. These ones held insanity, instability, desire to hurt, much like the eyes of a spoiled child who was just told no for the first time. 

The male chucked as Adaliah's breath hitched, another one of his fingers coming down to hold her chin. "You may call me Shigaraki, princess ."  

He seemed to hum before bringer her face closer to his covered one. "You know...If I really wanted to, I could kill you right here. Right now. All I would have to do put down my thumb, and that pretty little face would turn to dust. Maybe that's why your still alive. Your pretty... little...face."

His other hand reached up as he poked her nose, which scrunched up upon contact, making him laugh. "Cute button nose, rosy cheeks, dandelion eyes. You would be a perfect little omega for me."  

Shigaraki leaned in, burrowing his head into her neck, "I love the smell of your fear, princess."

It was then Adaliah realized he was wearing a scent blocking collar, using one of his hands to scratch at the flesh underneath. 

Shigaraki groaned, momentarily dropping Adaliah as he scratched at his neck, a large bird like creature landing in front of them, and seemingly, on top of something. Adaliah had tried getting up when she was let go, just to see what the creature had, but her dreams were quickly dashed.

The freedom she was granted was short lived, as he quickly grabbed her wrist when she tried to run, pulling her to her knees.

"You don't have to worry about Nomu hurting you, princess." Shigaraki hissed, one his feet pushing against the girl's back as she stayed on all fours. She huffed before feeling her quirk power up, streams crawling up from her back up Shigaraki's leg. Adaliah would never back down as easily as she made it appear, but she knew she couldn't go against him one on one, so she created a plan.  One that would get her free and allow her to help her father, wherever he was.

Speaking of Aizawa, she was quickly snapped to at the sound of his yell, a crack accompanying it. Looking up, she felt nauseous as she was faced with her broken and beat up dad, the bird creature sitting on top of him. If she wanted to help, she'd have to do it quickly.

"You can erase people's powers, that's irritating, but nothing impressive. When faced with true devastating power, you might as well be a quirkless child." Shigaraki sneered, pushing further down on Adaliah's back with his foot. Aizawa had tried using his quirk, but it only resulted in another broken arm. 

"Dad! No!" Adaliah shook from underneath the blue haired male, watching as Nomu slammed his head into the cement below. It was now or never. 

With a grunt, Adaliah instructed her shadows to throw Shigaraki into the air, giving her enough time to recover and roundhouse kick him away as he grew closer. This gave the girl the opportunity to rush the Nomu, sending a barrage of streams towards it. The barely made a dent, forcing the creature to stagger a bit before it ran after Adaliah, the girl barely having enough time to put up a force field of shadows around her before the creature began relentlessly banging on it. She winced with every hit, but kept strong, knowing she was providing a distraction.