4.40.

The plan was set. The escape gate was in sight and Shinso was in place, his little device ready to try and recreate Chiyo's voice.

"Come out, come out, mommy issues!" Chiyo laughed, Adaliah wincing at the nickname before she retook her fighting stance.

She took in a deep breath as she allowed the black stripes to reappear, the girl urging her quirk further.

"Ooh, showing off for you new dad? What is he, your second? Third?" Chiyo continued to taunt, trying to see how far the small girl would push herself.

"He's my second, thank you. Unlike you. How many husbands have you had? Oh, right. None." Adaliah snorted, her eyes remaining closed as she growled. Her stomach was hurting and blood was pooling in the back of her throat.

"None is better than the line up of to-be husbands you have. How many are there now? Six, seven? I lost count after you dragged that Todoroki kid into it." The older woman snipped, fire once again coating her body.

Adaliah continued to push her quirk, nearly entering the third stage. She was so close, she could feel the extension shadows for her wings almost begging to be formed as her stomach cried in pain. Blood pooling in her mouth, but she pushed it under her tongue.

"Still trying to figure out a way to win this? You have less than five minutes, Shadow-bug." The nickname seemed to break the limit, as soon Adaliah's entire demeanor changed.

Her eyes snapped open, pitch black orbs staring back at Chiyo. Small streams of shadows leaked from the corners of her eyes as she stared, a neutral look on her face. The extensions soon sprouted from her back, destroying the crystal as it not only ripped her costumes, but the skin where they sprouted from as well, blood starting to drip from the gashes. A cloud of the dark smoke continued to spread from behind her, a darkening aura surrounding her.

Streams of shadows soon shot out towards the older female, covering in her in a small cloud of shadows. They proved to be effective as her sight was soon cut off, the woman loosing sight of the girl- well, sight of everything. All Chiyo could see was black, pitch dark black

Her own voice soon echoed around her, confusing the woman.

"Granite, granite."

"What a shame."

"Can't you handle your own intern?"

"Of course I can handle my intern-"

Her eyes soon glazed over as she realized her fatal mistake, Shinso using his quirk to take control over the woman.

"Now kneel and stay put while I cuff you." The indigo haired teen smirked as he stepped closer, his teammate calling back her shadows as he cuffed the older woman, the announcement soon ringing out claiming the two as winners.

All that was heard next was retching as Adaliah emptied some of the excess blood in her stomach, the shadows all gone for a good little while. Shinso soon walked over, holding her hair back with a small frown, his unoccupied hand rubbing circles in the sick girl's back.

<><><><>

A whine was heard from Adaliah as she gently brushed against the cast on her nose, the stitching in her back stinging as she moved. Slowly, but surely she was making her way back to class, but it was a process. Aizawa was beside her, helping her and watching to make she kept conscious.

She had a few broken ribs from the punch to her gut, her stomach was still sore, but now empty of blood, a few of her internal organs were bruised, her nose was broken and she had a slight concussion. Recovery girl had tried to force her to skip the rest of the day, to go home with Aizawa to rest.