1.6.

Contrary to what it looked like, Adaliah wasn't hurt very badly. A few minor burns and scrapes here and there, but she was otherwise fine.  After the match, Katsuki- feeling rather guilty, even if he didn't show it- helped her to recovery girl, and after a short recovery session, she was good as new. According to recovery girl, her inner omega decided to let her rest to heal, hence why she passed out. Given, the moment the omega left her office, Adaliah was swarmed by five different males; Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Eijirou, and Denki- all asking her eager questions. It only got worse when her father showed up, shooing away the boys only to pester her with his own questions.

The questions had gone into the night, only ending in the morning when he had to leave early to prepare for their lesson today, trusting the teen to get herself to class on time. The school was within walking distance, so it wasn't too much of a problem for her.

Until she got to the gates of the U.A..

Reporters bustled all around her, everywhere she looked, crowding the poor girl, frightening her as they shoved cameras and microphones in her face. It took everything in her power to not use her quirk to give her some space, Adaliah damn near an anxiety attack. Her scent signalling that; The familiar burnt sugar smell raging on as her fingers fiddled with the buttons on her uniform.

"What's it like having All might as a teacher?!" A particularly pushy media girl yelled, Adaliah shrinking back.

"May I please have some space-"

"Come on, kid!" Another yelled, Adaliah's breath hitching.

The world around her seemed to close in on her, dark shadows edging her vision as she tried to keep her quirk in check. She wanted nothing more than space, but the reporters continued to push her.

"She asked for some space, so if you'll be as kind as to allow her to get to class." The temperature had dropped dramatically, a cold hand lightly holding onto Adaliah's shoulder. The fresh linen smell came back, even if it was overpowered as the spicy tone increased.The alpha was practically given the opportunity to be her hero on a silver platter! No way was he giving this chance up.

Looking up, Adaliah sent a silent thanks to Todoroki, the boy assisting her in her time of need. Leading her by the hand, he was able to weave her through reporters, without further issue, the boy not letting go of her hand until they reached class. Even then he hesitated when she had tried going to sit down, but he eventually did let go; missing the warmth her small hand had provided him.

He watched in distaste as Adaliah sat beside Kirishima, his omega laughing as the boy gave her a bright smile. Shoto had to stop himself from snarling.

"The angel's back!" The red head had cheered,soon encasing the white-ette in a hug, which she returned with a happy smile, nuzzling her nose into his scent gland (Which he happily allowed).

"I'm not that special, Eiji." She laughed, smiles appearing over the classroom as she pulled away.

"Most of our class would disagree, Liah babe!" Mina chuckled, wrapping an arm around Adaliah as she sat on the girl's desk.

She only laughed before pulling away once again. "So where did the nickname come from?"

"I came up with it." Denki appears beside her, holding a proud thumb to his chest as he smiled, barely noticing as the girl stood up.

"Well, I love it then, even if I'm no angel." She smiled innocently as she pressed a small peck to his cheek, turning her head and running off before the male even got a chance to react to his beyond red face. 'Holy shit she kissed me.'

It was a miracle no one had killed poor old Denki then and there.

"'Zuku!"

The green haired boy had little time to react, the girl quickly tackling him with a hug, which he returned. Their arms were tight around the other, almost as if they would loose the other the minute they let go.