6.54.

When the dorms first opened, Adaliah was the first one allowed in, Aizawa having a key to let her in before the others. She had spent hours decorating and redecorating, rearranging everything, even repainting her room a few times before it looked just right. It was only deemed finished minutes before the rest of the class arrived. 

Speaking of which...

 She snickered to herself as she watched Aizawa scare the others with nothing more than a few words, before she quickly was walking down the stairs to meet with the others.

She was supposed to help everyone find their rooms.

 "Hey guys!"

Adaliah beamed brightly as she was bombarded with hugs, her wings fluttering out behind her as she laughed. Her dorm was right across from Katsuki's, and with time she learned that Izuku, Kirishima and Shoto were on her floor as well, the girls being Mina, Momo and Ochako. (YES I KNOW IT'S DIFFERENT SHHH)

<><><><>

It was late when a knock interrupted Adaliah's fantasy world she was absorbed in, Mina quickly throwing open the door soon after, grabbing her before dragging her out.

"We're judging to see who has the best room! Come on, Liah babe!" Mina shouted excitedly.

"Okay?" 

The duo wasted no time in meeting up with the others, a few select people missing, but otherwise the whole class was there.  First up was Izuku's room, which was All might themed- to say the least. 

Of course, the green haired boy felt anxious as the girls scanned each and every item, until a soft barely noticeable gasp was heard. His arm was quickly gripped by a much smaller, warm hand as Adaliah bounced up to him, eyes wide and smile bright.

"You never told me you had a limited addition Christmas themed, silver age All might action figure! That's incredible!" She bounced in place as she had her little fan girl moment, wings fluttering ever so slightly as she did.  And for once in his life, Izuku wasn't ashamed of his fanboy ways- especially not when Adaliah was just as bad as he was.

Next was Tokoyami's room, which was definitely Gothic themed, Aayoma's  next- which was shiny to say the least.  They also skipped Mineta's with little question or hesitance, but- pshhh. 

Ojiro's was rather minimalist while Iida's looked like a failed library. Denki's was rather cool, the other girls thinking otherwise, but to Adaliah, it was pretty cool, which the electric boy definitely appreciated.

Next on the list was Kouda's room, where a white fluffy rabbit was waiting for them. Mina and Ochako cooing at it for a little while before deciding they were ready to leave, only for the rabbit to jump right up to the white-haired omega. She looked starstruck as it gently pawed at her foot, Kouda having to pick it up before letting her hold it. He gave her a smile before ushering her out of the room, rabbit still in her arms. 

"I feel so judged right now..." Denki growled as they left, barely catching the omega's ear. 

"What a coincidence. I don't feel so great either."

"Same here.

"And moi." 

With a small nibble to her lip, Adaliah quickly turned on her heels before walking over to the poor boys. 

"If you want, we can go to my room and you guys can judge it all you want?" She offered, petting the rabbit in her arms with gentle hands. They looked to her, raising a brow before shrugging, making the omega beam even brighter.