8.74

"The equation isn't that difficult to solve-

Thud!

"Adaliah, do you need to see Recovery girl again?"

"I'm okay, I just... Need a couple seconds to cry a bit then I'll be back on track. Maybe. Oh my god I'm gonna fail-"

"Midoriya?" Ectoplasm moved on from Adaliah's little pity party, watching in slight amusement as she rocked her head on her desk, tears falling down her cheeks. 

"107/12?"

"Incorrect. Yaoyorozu?"

"107/28?"

"Correct." 

"HoW?! I got freaking -12.27-"

"Onto the next problem." 

"NOooOoO- GoD DamN It- I wIlL TiK TOk DaNCe OutTa HeRE So FaST-"

<>~<>~<>~<>

A bedroom was supposed to be a sacred place, no? 

As an omega, you would think the least Adaliah would deserve would be some privacy. So when something felt off in her room and she awoke to find nothing but a shirt above her, the screech that left her was so inhumane it awoke everyone on her floor, four different alphas barging in to see Adaliah cower in her bed, Hagakure laughing hysterically on the floor.

Yea, Adaliah didn't sleep alone that night, choosing to seek refuge in Katsuki's arms as he hushed her. 

Something about Hagakure sent shivers down the omega's spine.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Watching Mina twirl and twist on the ground was incredible all on it's own, just watching as she masterfully danced in front of the class had Adaliah feeling pumped for whatever life threw her way. 

"Tch. That's nothing you extras. If you wanna see real moves, search up first place cheer solo for last years nationals." Katsuki smirked, watching as everyone around them whipped out their phones. It took Adaliah a hot second to see why Katsuki had anything to do with cheer, that was her thing wasn't it?- Oh. 

Unlike Adaliah, Katsuki took pride in his omega's cheerleading, going to every competition and practice just to- ahem- cheer her on. She seemed so happy doing it, and just recently when she joined a dance company, he had joined too. But he wasn't going to show them that- oh no, those dance videos were his and his alone-, just his omega. Rocking the stage like it was destiny. 

"Wait- No! He's kidding! I'm sure it's nothing!" Adaliah flushed as she waved her arms up and down, trying to distract them from finishing their tasks, but it was pointless, as they were all already watching the video on their phones.

Peering over Izuku's shoulder, she whined as she watched herself to front bends, flips and Ariels, smiling happily on the phone as the applause roared out around her.

"Holy shit!" Denki Pulled her by her shoulder away from Izuku, showing her his phone which was paused mid back flip. "You never told us you were an actual cheerleader. That's way cool!"

"It never really came up in conversation."  She shrugged, trying her best to pull away and hide away, tucked underneath her wings- never to be seen again. 

"But you were amazing! And it's an incredible way to learn to control every part of your body!" Izuku gushed, holding her clammy hands in his, trying to reassure her what everyone else already knew.