9.84

Someone called Adaliah Addies- and I love it- but I just thought I should tell you before she was Adaliah she was Addison and I just got flashbacks to that lmaooo

<>~<>~<>~<>

"No-"

"Look out!" Adaliah pounced as she tackled Kai out of the way of an incoming projectile, an orb-not unlike the ones Adaliah uses- crashing into the wall with a bang. 

"Vocal, Mind-bender, what's your status?" Two fingers were pushed in her ear as she took a defense stance, bright gold stripes highlighting her face as she detoured another orb. 

"10-33,Nyx! We were ambushed-"

"Keep your head up, Nyx. Granite and Glitch are on their way."  Hitoshi sounded like he was in the middle of a fight, forcing Adaliah to look up where he was supposed to be stationed on the roof-

He was currently hanging off of.  He wasn't in danger though, using his capture weapon to swing onto a streetlamp as whoever was fighting him was pulled over the edge by the other end of the weapon, wrapping him up on the bottom end of the streetlight.  

More and more orbs were thrown all around them dragging her attention back to her own problem at hand, smoke and debris flying around them in angry flurries. Shrapnel was lodged into skin, dust flew into eyes, cuts began lacing any exposed skin.    Throughout the cloud though, a small golden shield could be seen, Kai and Adaliah hiding behind the ounce of protection. 

It fell once they could see clearly once again, Adaliah trying to find whoever was attacking them, though no one could was visible. A yelp left her as she was tackled, someone holding her hand behind her back as the other was stretched above her head, hips straddling her back. Immediately, her mind went to Kai being a backstabbing traitor, but as she turned her head, she could vaguely see his brown hair buried in dirt as well, golden stitching holding him down. He looked scared and helpless and desperate for some sort of help. 

Stripes of her own etched over Adaliah's face as she tried freeing herself, a sudden pinch to her shoulder freezing her in her spot. Almost as if all that endurance training she had done with her quirk was thrown out the window as a gush of blood immediately flooded her airways, choking her as she struggled to gasp for air. Coughing, Adaliah stared horrified at the splatter of blood that left her- bewildered at the feeling that had become an unfamiliar burn with her time at U.A.. 

"Shame, really, just how versatile your drawback is." The hand on her shoulder trailed down to her ribs, pinching there too. More blood escaped her mouth as blood gushed into her stomach, Adaliah feeling something a lot more solid then just regular blood. With a couple more hacks, a unsightly lump was expelled, landing a few feet in front of her. 

"Hana-"

"Oh, sweet thing you, you don't want to waste any energy. There's about 35% of your entire blood 

A feeling of anxiety was  bubbling in her gut as she grew increasingly delirious, vision blurring as she began to feel a sense of fatigue washing over her. She was beginning to forget where she was, what she was doing.  

Small sparks of blue and pink caught the corner of her attention, a male- who she could recognize as the vigilante Chiyo was trusting with this case- quickly taking out Hana before black encased her vision. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

Aizawa was a normally stoic man when it came to dealing with injured children. For gods sake, he was Midoriya's teacher. Yet when his phone rang in the middle of his lesson about Parabolic arches and how to connect them with Quadratic functions he felt his gut sink. The beginning numbers were from Warbler Island's district.  

Holding up a finger, he silenced his class before answering, his mouth suddenly drying at the words ringing out to him. 

"When we finally got to Nyx and Mind-bender, they had gone through intense trauma. Their quirk drawbacks were increased tenfold, taking them out quickly and efficiently. Mind-bender has developed brain swelling and has been put in a temporary medically induced coma. Nyx had about two litres of blood pumped out of  her stomach and is currently in the intensive care unit.  Their quirk genes seemed to have taken some damage, so we're carefully monitoring him. We're restricting visitors to those they've been in contact with in the past 24-hours, but since we understand-" 

The lady went on but Aizawa paid it no mind, instead focusing on the information rallied to him. His baby girl was currently on life support, fighting for her life. He knew letting her go there was a bad idea in ever way. Her mother was an international villain and he just let her walk out the door. 

"Aizawa-Sensei, who was on the phone?"  Yaoyorozu's cold eyes scanned over his facial features, almost daring him to lie to her as he hung up.

"That was Warbler Island." He could see his students visibly tense, but he continued. "Nyx and Mind-Bender are both currently on life-support, visitors aren't allowed as of right now, but they'll keep us updated. " 

All was silent for a few seconds before the sound of a chair scooting back. 

"If you'll excuse me, me and my father's credit card have to...Take a walk." 

"Todoroki, nO- GET AWAY FROM THAT WINDOW."

<>~<>~<>~<>

Izuku: I dare to Adaliah to call her dad!

Adaliah: Okay. 

Adaliah: Siri, call dad. 

*Calling Daddy*

Adaliah: WAIT nO-

Katsuki: *Phone rings*

-

Adaliah: What if I put coffee in my cereal instead of milk.

Iida: *Taking the coffee pot as he passes*  What if you didn't?

-

Denki: Let me get this straight 

Adaliah: Let me run this bi you.

Momo: I wanna see how this pans out

Tokoyami: I want to ace-ess the situation

Kyoka: I'm gay.

Adaliah: Thank you for your contribution

-

Katsuki: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT.

Adaliah: You have the right to remain silent.

Adaliah: What you lack is the capacity.

Katsuki: >:(

-

-Todobakudekuliah

-Katsudekuliah

-Kiribakuliah

-Hotwings + Liah

-Lizuku
-Sholiah

-Pomeliah

-Adalirou

-kyoliah

-adalishi

-Yaoliah

-Chickenwings

-Miriliah

-chapped wings

-ShaDow HAWks

-Himiliah

-Touyaliah

-Tokoliah

-Denkiliah

~Nikki~

-XoXo-