2.27.

The eighth match begun with a riot, Adaliah sitting beside Izuku and Iida, squeezing the former's hand tightly to quell the anxious feeling in her stomach. Or was that just her quirk acting up? She couldn't tell, nor was she gonna put any ounce of her goldfish-like focus into trying to find out. 

"She just has to touch him." Izuku watched, Uraraka rushing the ash blond.

"But, he won't give her the chance." Adaliah groaned, hiding her face in Izuku's shoulder. It was almost painful to watch.

The boy gave her back a pat, wrapping his closer arm around her shoulders. Explosions were heard from the battle ground, but she couldn't watch. She knew Uraraka had a plan, but she couldn't watch the build up to it.

Boos had started around the arena, heroes and stupid students alike not noticing that Uraraka did have a plan.

"The crowd is now booing Bakugo, and honestly, I kinda agree- Hey!"

"Where is the man that started this uproar?"

Adaliah finally looked up, of course taking notice to the growing cloud of debris above them. "Is that dad?"

"I guess it is." Izuku shrugged, still keeping his shoulder around the girl.

"Are you a pro? Because if your being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another line of work."

"Do you know what he's talking about?" Izuku questioned, the girl beside him only pointing up.

"Bakugo's fierceness is acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He's knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's doing whatever it takes to keep her at bay, and make it out on top." Aizawa continued.

"Uraraka had a plan all along, 'Zuku. You were worried for nothing. It was just painful to watch her get to this point." Adaliah explained, watched as the brunette released the rocks.

Adaliah continued to watch as Katsuki held his hand up, supporting it with his other. She soon found herself on the literal edge of her seat, biting at her lip. "He's going to hurt himself."

A large cloud of smoke soon covered the arena, Bakugo's hand still in the air as it cleared. Uraraka stood up, the two charging each other once more. Or at least trying too; as Uraraka collapsed soon after she stood up.

"It's too much, she's way past her limit." Izuku swallowed tightly, Adaliah hiding her face in his shoulder once more.

"Uraraka is KO'ed. Bakugo advances to the next round."

<><><><>

Katsuki slumped to where the 1-A students sat, quickly grabbing Adaliah away from her spot beside Iida and slumping down on a seat, pulling the girl onto his lap. He was aggravated that those damned extras doubted him in the first play, just because he was fighting a girl, and right now, he just needed cuddles from his omega. 

"Hey Bakugo! Playing the villain, huh? Must've been tough." Sero started turning to face the duo, the ash blond's head sitting on Adaliah's shoulder.

"Even if it was because of who you were up against, you did make a pretty convincing bad guy." Tsu spoke next, her no filter ways coming to play.

"Shut up you idiots! Or else!" Katsuki growled from behind Adaliah, his hand reaching up to unlatch her scent blocking collar, his already off. His scent had been replaced by another and he'd be damned if it stayed that way.

His nose quickly nuzzled into her neck, Adaliah allowing him too, even relishing in the purr she got when Katsuki got a whiff of her original vanilla scent.