𝑼𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆~

Ending: Eijirou Kirishima

Warning: Smut

______

One date. That's all it took. That's all it took for Eijirou to fall completely and utterly head over heals in love with the small omega. 

A few hours had him whining for her every time she left the room, every time her attention was on something or someone else.  Sure, he liked her before, but now he could confidently say he loved her. 

He loved how supportive she was, how her hair fell down her shoulders in elegant white waves, how her topaz eyes were a weapon all their own and could make even Bakugo bend to their will, how she was unnerving in her morals and wills, she was an omega you didn't want to fuck with. 

I mean, for all intents and purposes, she could step on him and he would thank her with a love-sick grin on his face. 

Tip-toeing through the hallways, Eijirou slowly crept to Adaliah's room, knocking once and opening it slowly. Aspen greeted him with a sad tail wag, which thumped against the comforter once before dying out.  He gave her ears a ruffle before sitting on the edge of the bed, Adaliah slowly groaning as she stretched her arms above her head. 

Those weapons for eyes looked back to him, freezing him to his spot as Aspen nuzzled his hand.  She said nothing, only moving to wrap her blanket around her shoulders and shuffle herself closer to Eijirou. She let her head rest on his shoulder, Aspen moving to lay against her lap. 

Eijirou felt his heart stop for a moment, only starting up as he let out a deep purr that reverberated through his chest, even vibrating against Adaliah's head as she laid on his chest. She let out her own, much higher pitched purr. It didn't really vibrate like the alpha's did, but it still gave him confidence as the affection was returned. 

"Do you ever think about our outing?"  Here came the left field hitter that had Eijirou getting whiplash. 

Did he ever think about it? Absolutely. He dreamed about it, he re-lived it constantly. He lived for her scent to surround him in the same happy way it did when they were walking back to the dorms. He would kill to have her clutching onto him again. 

Shaking his head, Eijirou only huffed before leaning backwards, pulling her backwards with him. 

"I do," he admitted.  "What about you?"

Adaliah hummed an affirmation, nuzzling further into his chest as she pulled her blanket closer. 

That was a good sign. Adaliah thinking about the date (Please call it a date, Adaliah, you'll break his poor little heart) meant she could be interested in him, right? Right. That's what he was going for. 

That's what he hoped for. 

"You're still not worried about courting, right?" 

Adaliah strained her head to look up to the alpha, brows furrowing.  Eijirou was one of the few boys who wasn't constantly barking for attention like a dog trying to guard a toy. It was nice to sometimes lay and just talk with him without him snarling at anyone who passed. She supposed that he was the best of all evils around her, but the question came out nowhere. 

"No?" 

Eijirou felt his heart clutch. His question wasn't supposed to be something you answered with another question. That couldn't have been good...Right? Or maybe she was just blindsided right? 

Yeah, she was just blindsided by the sudden question. That's all. 

"Do you, maybe, wanna go on another date? This time without the bet? I'll pay! It would be super unmanly if I didn't!" Eijirou rushed out, hoping to any and every god that he was reading the room right.  He prayed that he read it correctly.