8.79

I think i'm gonna finish off season four, do the movie then break off into our ending arc. 

sound good?

Then you guys will help me with what I want to work on next >:D

Also whats the deal with gentle and the small girl? Like are they banging, is he like her dad???? Like wtf??? Please explain??????

But I love her, I get Le Brava is a villain and all,but I LOVE her. Like she's a female yandere waiting to happen. 

Also fucking imagine her confessing her love to the fucking Toaster just to get better toast LMAOOOOOOO-

No I don't take criticism.

Also, do you want Adaliah in the pageant? I'm kinda torn tbh.

<>~<>~<>~<>

When Adaliah returned, she could sense the tension in the air, even if she didn't pay it any mind. There were three Alphas left alone for upwards of a couple minutes, so she couldn't necessarily blame them. Deep down, way below their U.A. front, they were still just knot-headed alphas. 

 "Has anyone seen 'Zuku?"  Adaliah raised a brow, quickly being dragged off by Denki to prep her for her performance. 

"He's picking up rope. He's cutting it a bit close though, now that I think about it."  The blond held a finger to his chin before shrugging, adjusting her headset before she shook him off. 

"I'm gonna go look for him, I'll be right back-" Adaliah frowned, quickly running off, ignoring the calls for her. Izuku was just as big of a part in this performance as she was, and she wasn't going to let him miss it. 

The moment she stepped outside bright green sparks in the sky caught her attention, Adaliah quickly speeding up to get to where she saw them coming from. Before she got too close to the perimeter she took to the sky to avoid hound dog, using all the extra training from dancing with Mina (Even if she wasn't on the dance team) to her advantage. 

She could hear crashes coming from her right, Adaliah slowly landing before running once more. She could hear present mics loud voice from the distance she was at, but it was soon covered up by the sounds of crashing, green and pink blurbs fighting in the sky. A little pink-haired girl was in front of her, watching the fight that was no doubt between Izuku and someone else. She was crying, almost sobbing and it made Adaliah growl as she quickly connected her to whoever was in the air with Izuku. 

"GENTLE SANDWICH!" 

Adaliah barely had enough time to look up, Izuku being smothered by clear circles.  the villain, who was glowing bright pink, went off on long monologue, Adaliah ignoring it as she maneuvered herself, trying to get closer and closer to Izuku. When she was close enough, she chirped softly to get the alpha's attention, smiling brightly when he noticed her.  

Activating her quirk, Adaliah let a few streams of golden light dance between her fingers as she rose a brow towards Izuku, who nodded with a grin before gesturing to the pink-haired girl. Adaliah was smart enough to guess he was saying she was helping the other dude out. 

With a final nod, Adaliah allowed golden streams to travel along the ground before wrapping around Izuku, giving him the power needed to break free from the plates.  Adaliah drove into action as well, jumping to take out the pink-haired girl. She was quick though, evading Adaliah as she pulled out a small dagger. 

Swiping towards Adaliah, the white-ette was forced to dodge by doing a back-bend, only to fire an orb as she stood back up.  She was too focused on the pink-haired girl to notice Izuku being thrown into her.  She huffed before pushing the male off, trying to run. The white haired male from earlier tried to attack her but Izuku redirected it, giving her the chance to continue running.