4.42.

The cool pool water felt heavenly against Adaliah's back and wings as she swam her laps. Aizawa was supposed to be watching over the girl's endurance training, but left some time ago (due to a meeting coming up), giving the white-ette silence for her to concentrate, until it was broken.

"Adaliah, what are you doing here?" Iida questioned, bending down to face the girl as she reemerged from the water, panting as she tilted her head.

"Training. You?"

"Midoriya invited us for endurance training." She hummed, taking the hand offered to her and pulling herself up. She had a sneaking suspicion this was part of something bigger, but she didn't say anything, only taking Iida's offered hand as he pulled her out of the pool.

He watched with rouge cheeks as she wrung out her hair, standing soon after with a stretch, her bathing suit stretching with her oh-so-perfectly as she did. Her bathing suit consisted nothing of a halter top and bikini bottoms, perfectly suitable for swimming. At least she thought so, until the other girl's showed up in one pieces.

Apparently Mineta had heard of their plans to go to the pool, not noticing Adaliah would already be there, and had planned on crashing.

"Too late for me now, I guess." Adaliah laughed, her cheeks flushing ever so slightly.

"I think you look beautiful, Liah!" Uraraka beamed, jumping up to the girl. She laughed as she returned the compliment, Adaliah feeling less nervous about her choice of clothing; or lack of.

One by one, each of her classmates showed up, except for for Kirishima and Bakugo. Each in school provided swimsuits.

Without thinking, Adaliah looked to the guys in her class (Her face blatantly red as she scanned over them, laying on a towel away from the pool), pausing as she watched Mineta drool over the other girls. She called over to him, paying no mind to the drool and blood (from his nose) that soon escaped him.

"How does it feel to be the only boy in class 1-A to be without abs?" She snickered, watching the grape boy soon deflate as the others laughed.

The girls were in their own little part of the pool playing volleyball while the boys trained, Adaliah tanning by the pool side on a fresh towel- her training done for the day.

"You know..." A deep voice caught the girl's attention, her yellow orbs peering up as she felt another body sit beside her. "When we first met, I was certain all of humanity was terrible, especially after what my mother and father did. And  then you showed me that I was wrong. You truly are a gem. I consider you my closest friend."

Shoto looked down at her, watching as she laid her head back on her arms, wings stretching out behind her before they settled once more. "Your one of my closest friends, too, Teddy. I'm glad you decided to let me become a friend."

Friend? That was cute. Shoto hummed, deciding to let it slide for now, as he smirked down to her, raising his cool hand to rub the space between her wings. Her smile he got in response was comparable to that of the sun, but it soon disappeared as Iida called the attention of the boys, starting a race.

"Yoayorozu, Liah, can you help out?" Iida called to the two girls, who each made their way to where he stood. They both agreed, Momo creating a flag and whistle quickly; The raven stood at the beginning with her whistle, while the white-ette stood at the end, flag in hand.

First up was Denki, Katsuki (him and Kirishima showing up a couple minutes ago), Kouda, Tokoyami and Mineta. It was barely a race as Katsuki blasted himself across the water, declaring him the easy winner as she waved the red flag. 

"You didn't even touch the water!" Kirishima whined, some of the others preparing for their turn.

"It is freestyle, so it technically counts." Adaliah explained, the blond growling behind her. It was as he walked past he gave her a small smirk, Adaliah returning it with a beaming smile as the next race started. This time Sero, Aoyama, Satou, Kirishima and Shoto stepping up.