(4) Tyson (+ Scrapped Hazel)

Tyson knew that diving in front of that blow would kill him. But it meant his brother's love, and his fond friend Annabeth, would live. He's a baby cyclops, but he knows what family is, and like family should, he'd do anything for family. Even take a blow.

He looked up at the tearing Annabeth, "Tyson, why?!"

He smiled at her. "Thank you, Annabeth," he said in a slightly child-ish way. "Tell Percy and Rainbow I said good-bye."

Annabeth smiled sadly and mouthed the name "Rainbow," memories and meaning flashing around her. She put one hand on her heart, and the other she touched Tyson's hair.

"Percy and Rainbow and your dad, they'd be proud." She owed him that truth.

He smiled warmly, "Tell Ella I say good-bye."

Annabeth nodded.

He closed his eye, and went lump. Annabeth looked up angrily at the monster that had escaped. Monster. The name suits any beast that would do this to Tyson. Tyson will be avenged, someday. She cursed the monster.

As for now, she must carry out the son of Poseidon's last wishes. She looked at the bracelet he had made her, that turns into a blade.

"No, Tyson. Thank you."

~

Annabeth carried out Tyson's last words, strong enough that no other tear for him left her eyes. Percy, however, was a wreck for a couple of days.

It didn't really matter, at this point. Tyson's body is gone, but not his heart. He died beautifully, when you think about it; a hero, and out of the good in him. Yes, a cyclops a hero. He achieved great things.

Things no one should, and ever will, forget.

At the burning of his stuff, Annabeth stood and spoke. She talked about their adventures, and the love he had in his heart. She glanced at Ella, tears in her eyes.

"He was a beautiful person," she finished off. She bowed, "Shall we never forget his name. Tyson."

A few other campers repeated his name.

"He shall never truly die."

SCRAPPED HAZEL:

Percy's P.O.V.

She was hard. She did good. "I'm so proud of you, little sis," I said. "I love you."

She nodded in return, "Tell everyone else I love them too."

"I will, I promise." tears streamed further down.